Sorry

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I hope you all are having a good day today and will all have an awesome week too.

So I'm writing this just say that I'm really, really sorry that I haven't updated this story or my other one in a while. I've just become very, very busy lately thanks to school coming back into my life again. But I am really trying to write more chapters for this book. And I hope that, that happens soon and that you guys will like them and think that they're cute as well.

So I hope you guys aren't mad at me for not updating my stories in awhile and that you'll keep an eye out for future updates that will happen soon.

I would also like to inform you guys that I'm going to be doing an Avengers AU story called 'The Return.' I'll put the cover and summary down below. And I hope you guys like it and look forward to reading it when I post it and that you all will still have a good day today.

(P

(P.S Khbhmh helped me with the title and cover for this story. And I can't thank her enough and you guys should really go and check out some of her stories on her page because they're really good!)

Summary:AU in where the Avengers aren't a group of superheroes but have a supernatural/mid-evil twist to all of them.

Alex Williams is a 25 year old single women living in New York all by herself. She's a archaeologist, who gets the chance to travel around the world discovering amazing ancient artifacts. And it's made her life very cool and adventurous. However, the only downside to Alex's life is she's an orphan and has her whole life ever since she was a baby. And through out Alex's whole life she's never felt like she belongs in our world and has never felt loved either. Thanks to her never having a family, never making friends and never being in love or loved by someone. But the only thing that has made Alex feel comfortable is a necklace she has had ever since she was a baby, that she thinks her birth parent gave her when they either died or gave her up.
One day when Alex is on a cave exploration over in Greece she stumbles upon an old but very mysterious artifact she has never seen before in all of her years of being an archaeologist. But when Alex goes to study the artifact it does something to her. And that is it transports her to a mid-evil time universe.
When Alex is transported there she learns and discovers shocking secrets about herself there that may just change her life.

Hope you guys liked it and look forward to reading it.