Chapter Fifty: Reveal!

Chris takes hold of my hand and gives it a soft squeeze as we stand in the kitchen, surrounded by our families. I look up and smile at him as he looks at me with a 'Ready?' look. I nod my head and squeeze his hand back, making him smile at me and kiss the top of my head.

"Hey can we have everyone's attention for a few minutes?" Chris asks/announces, causing all of our families to stop talking and look over at us.

"Riley can you come over here" I say as I look and smile at Riley.

Riley smiles back at me with a big excited smile because she knows what's about to happen. She quickly walks over to me and I pick her up with a smile and rest her on my hip as I give her temple a small peck.

"Riley has a little announcement she would like to tell you all" I say as I look at everyone, while Chris takes the ultrasound pictures out of his back pocket and hands me one.

"What do you have to tell us mini munch?" Shawn asks as he leans against the counter and gives Riley a smile.

Riley smiles at Shawn before looking over at me with a smile and gives me a 'can I say it now' look. I just smile at her and nod my head. She smiles back at me before looking back at everyone.

"Mommy and Daddy are having a baby!!" Riley shouts/announces as Chris and I hold up the pictures.

Everyone's eyes widen and a gasp leaves all of their mouths as soon as those words leave Riley's mouths and they see the pictures.

"Shut up!! No you're not!" Emily says in complete shock, but as I see an excited smile tug at her lips.

"Trust me...we are" Chris says with a very proud smile as he rests a hand on my stomach before he lets me turn to my side. I smile at everyone as I lift up my shirt and show off my sixteen week baby bump.

"Oh my god!" Grace shouts as her hands quickly fly up to her mouth and covers it while another gasps leaves everyone's mouth before they all shout in excitement.

Chris and I both smile and chuckle at that as Chris gives both me and Riley a small kiss on the tops of our heads.

"You're really pregnant again" Emily says as she walks over to me with some tears in her eyes.

"Yeah...I am" I say as I smile at her. Emily smiles at me before she pulls me and Chris into a big hug.

"Congratulations you two, you guys deserve it" Emily says as she gives Chris and I a little squeeze before she pulls away and looks at Riley. "You're finally going to be a big sister!"

Riley smiles at her aunt and giggles as Emily cups her face in her hands and plants kisses all over it. After that mine and Chris' families all came over and congratulate us. They were all just so supportive and excited and can't wait for the new baby to come. And once they all calmed down, Chris and I decided to tell everyone that we're all going to find out the gender today as well.

"We have another surprise for you guys as well" I say with a smile.

"What is this Christmas or something?" Scott asks, causing all of us to chuckle.

"Kind of" Chris says with a little chuckle.

"The other surprise we have for you guys is the gender of the baby, because today is also our gender reveal party too" I say with a big smile as everyone's eyes widen once again.

"Seriously?" Carly asks in utter excitement.

"Yep, and we're going to be finding out the gender with you guys because...Dad is the only one who knows what the baby is and he planned how the reveal is going to be" I say as I point at my Dad.

"Alright Dad" Andrew says as he and Shawn clap for our Dad.

Dad smiles at them and does a little bow.

"It was an honor to do so" Dad says, making me smile at him. "And if all of you are ready to find out, follow me out to the backyard."

Me, Chris and everyone smile at Dad before we all head out into the backyard.

Once we're in the backyard, Dad makes us all form into a circle, with Chris, Riley and I at the top of it, before he disrupts the smoke bombs to everyone.

"Okay!...On the count of three we're all going to pull the smoke bombs to let the smoke out and once it's out we all can go crazy!" Dad says, making all of us laugh as Chris pulls me close to him and presses a long kiss to my temple.

"I love you and no matter what this baby is I'll love it unconditionally" Chris whispers to me.

"I know you will, and I love you too" I say with a smile as I turn and face Chris before leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

Chris smiles against my lips as he pulls me a bit more closer to him before we pull away and face everyone again.

"You two love birds ready?" Dad asks with a soft smile.

I just smile at Dad and nod my head as Chris and I take hold of each others hands and both let out nervous breaths.

Dad smiles back at me and returns the nod before looking at everyone.

"Everyone! Raise your smoke bombs into the air!" We do as Dad tells us while Chris squeezes my hand before we let go of each other so we can pull the triggers to the smoke bombs. "Get ready to pull in Three! Two! ONE!!!"

My heart races at least a hundred beats a second as Chris and I quickly pull the triggers to our smoke bombs and not even a second later I feel my jaw drop as pink smoke fills the air!

Oh my god!...We're having another girl!!

"It's a girl!!" Emily, Grace and Chris' sisters all shout as everyone else cheers in excitement.

I look over at Chris as he stands still and looks into space with an excited smile before he snaps out of it and looks over at me. A huge smile and some tears form in his eyes as he looks at me before he quickly pulls me into his arms and holds me nice and close him. I smile at that as I hug Chris back and bury my face into his shoulder.

We stay like this for a moment before Chris pulls away with the happiest smile I've ever seen on his face and some tears rolling down it.

"It's a girl, we're having a little girl together. Riley's going to have a little sister" Chris says.

"Yeah, she is" I say with a smile as I nod my head and cup Chris' face in my hands.

Chris smiles at me and let's out a hearty laugh before pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back but are kiss is cut short when Riley collides into both are legs as she gives us a hug.

I look down and smile at her as she looks up at me and Chris with excitement written all over her face.

"I'm having a little sister!" Riley shouts as she jumps up and down and continues to hug me and Chris.

Chris and I both laugh at that as Chris picks Riley up and holds her up in the air.

"Yep and she's going to just as sweet and as cute as you munchkin" Chris says as he throws Riley up in the air a couple times.

Riley giggles as Chris continues to throw her, but soon she smiles after Chris stops and holds her close as he kisses her. I smile at the both of them before giving them both a big hug. Chris wraps a free arm around my waist and pulls me close as he kisses my forehead. But Riley, Chris and I all laugh after our whole entire families came over and hug us all at once.

But I seriously can't believe it!...I'm having another sweet little girl with the love of my life and my first sweet little girl is going to be her big sister!

I can't wait!!

////////////////////////

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Ariana and Chris are having a baby girl and Riley is going to have a little sister! YAY!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the one before :)