Chapter Seven: Hide n' go seek

*Ariana's P.O.V*

I was in Chris' room hiding under his bed when I heard his door open and someone walk in. When I heard that I made sure I was completely under the bed before staying as still as I could when I heard footsteps walking towards the bed. 

"Mommy?" I heard Riley ask in a whisper as she got closer to Chris' bed. "Are you hiding in here?" 

"Yeah, I'm under here" I whispered back as I lifted the covers up from the bottom of the bed as popped my head out from under the bed. 

Riley lightly giggled at that and smiled at me before walking over to me. 

"Can I hide under here with you?" Riley asked as she knelt down to face me. 

"Sure, hurry up before Chris comes" I said. 

"Okay" Riley said as she crawled underneath the bed. 

As soon as Riley got under I dropped the blankets so they could hide us even more before letting Riley snuggle into me. 

"Is Chris going to find us under here?" Riley asked. 

"Only if we aren't quiet, so shh" I said as I placed my finger to my lips. 

Riley quietly giggled at that before smiling at me. I smiled back at her before we both stiffened up a bit when we heard the door open again and heavy footsteps walk into Chris' room. 

"Anyone hiding in here" Chris asked with a devious smile in his voice sending shivers down my spine and probably Riley's as well. 

"Mo-" Riley started to say but was cut off by me covering her mouth. I faintly smiled at her before placing my finger to my lips again. Riley nodded at that before her and I both stiffened up even more when we saw the shadow of Chris' hand heading towards the bottom of the blanket. And I may or may not be peeing my pants thanks to how creepy it looks. 

"Hey Chris I think I found where Ava and Ethan might be hiding" I heard Scott say as I heard him walk into the room as well. 

"Okay, I'm coming" Chris said as I saw his hand move away from the blanket. Thank god!

Me and Riley both looked at each other before smiling at each other. But then Riley doomed us both by sneezing. Oh no! I tried to cover her mouth so no one could hear her but it didn't work. So now me and Riley are sitting under Chris' bed scared as could and just waiting for Chris to lift the blanket up and scare the crap out of us. 

I felt my breathing quicken and eyes widen a bit when I heard Chris' footsteps walk back into his room.

"Am I hearing things? or did I just hear a little girl sneeze in here" Chris asked with a big smirk in his voice as I heard him walk back over to his bed. 

Oh no. Me and Riley both looked at each other and sheepishly smiled at once another. 

"BOOO!!" Chris shouted at he lifted up the blanket making both of scream like the little girls we are. 

Chris laughed at that before smiling at us. "I thought you two would be together."

"Yeah well....you can thank Riley for giving our hiding spot away" I jokingly said with a light smile as me and Riley crawled out from underneath his bed. 

"I'm sorry about that Mommy" Riley said with a sheepish smile. 

"No it's okay munchkin mommy's just kidding around when she said that" I said with a faint smile as i picked her up. 

"Oh" Riley said. 

I smiled at her again before kissing her forehead making her smile at me. 

"Well I'm glad I found you two because dinners ready, so come on" Chris said as he started to walk out of his room. Yeah may have forgotten to mention that me, Riley and my whole family are staying for dinner. 

"Wait Chris can you give me a piggy back ride please?" Riley asked.

Chris turned around and smiled at Riley. "Sure, hope on munchkin."

Riley smiled at that before hoping onto Chris' back. 

"Giddy up horsy" Riley said with a big smile as she wrapped her arms around Chris' neck. 

Chris chuckled at that before neighing like a horse and galloping like one out of his room with a giggly Riley on his back. I looked at that in a bit of shock before letting out a laugh as I walked after them. 

When we got downstairs Chris took Riley off his back and sat her down in a seat at the dining room before sitting down next to her. I smiled at that before sitting down on the other side of Riley. 

"Did you kids have fun playing hide n' go seek?" Lisa asked as we all started to eat dinner. 

"Yeah!" All the kids said in unison with big smiles on their faces. 

"I liked it when Chris scared mommy and me" Riley said with a big smile. 

Everyone laughed at that and I couldn't help but laugh a bit as well because it was actually pretty funny. 

"I liked at that too sweet heart" Chris said as he smiled at Riley making her smile back at him. 

"I'm sure you did" I said as I gave Chris a dirty look. 

Chris stuck his tongue out at me making Riley giggle at him. I smiled at my daughters laughter before continuing to eat my dinner. 

"So Ariana and Emily I hope you don't mind this, but next Friday I made Riley and Ava an appointment bibbidi bobbidi boutique down in downtown Disney  so they can get all Disney princesses up" Shawn said making Riley and her cousin gasp in excitement. 

Me and Emily both looked at each other and smiled at one another before looking at our daughters and smiling at them. 

"What do you to your uncle Shawn?" I said as I smiled at Riley. 

"Thank you uncle Shawn" Riley and Ava said in unison as they smiled at their uncle. 

"You're welcome girls" Shawn said as he smiled back at his niece's  before opening his arms up nice and big. "But hey can't I get a hug for that as well?" 

Riley and Ava laughed at that before getting up and walking over to their uncle and giving him a hug. Shawn smiled at that before hugging them back. 

"What am I going to do while Riley and Ava are getting dressed up like princesses uncle Shawn?" Max asked. 

Shawn looked over at Max and smiled at him. "Well little buddy you, Ethan and Miles are going to be getting dressed up like pirates while your sister and cousins are getting dressed up like princesses." 

Max, Ethan and Miles all gasped in excitement as they let big smiles spread across their faces. 

"Yayyyy!!!" All three boys cheered in excitement causing the rest of us to laugh a bit. 

"Thanks Uncle Shawn!" Max said as he ran over to Shawn before hugging him as well. 

"You're welcome little buddy" Shawn said with a big smile as he hugged Max back while still hugging Riley and Ava. 

Everyone smiled at that before we continued to eat and talk to each other.