HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

I hope everyone is having a very fantastic Christmas so far! But if you don't celebrate Christmas and instead are celebrating another holiday today then I hope you have a fantastic day too!!!  I just opened up all of my gifts and I love all them!!! Thanks mom and dad!

I also would like to take the time to just say how thankful I am for each and everyone of you guys that are reading my books and love them so much :) I never imagined that people would like the books I write as much as you guys do. It truly makes me very happy to read all the comments you guys write and taking suggestion from you guys too because some of them are very cool and creative and the comments are just so nice. So thank you guys again and you guys have really made me happy in the two years I have been on wattpad :) 

So thank you guys so, so much!!!!  because I really am grateful for you guys :) And keep an eye out for updates coming soon of my books because I'm on winter break right now and am going to try and write a lot of chapters for my books, so again keep an eye out for that. And to all of you who are reading my Avengers AU I would just like to inform you that I'm going to be re-doing it because I just feel like the first three chapters could've been better, and I hope you guys don't mind that. 

And I'm going to go now, So Happy Holidays again guys and I hope you all have a great day today!!! Bye!