Chapter Ten: Baby powder

*Ariana's P.O.V*
*An hour later*

I was in the middle of still packing mine and Riley's suitcases when Riley came running into my room with fear written on her face.

"Mommy help me Chris is going to kill me!" Riley said sounding terrified as she wrapped her arms around my legs.

"Why what happened?" I asked a bit confused.

"Well..."Riley said a bit sheepish.

"Riley! where are you?!" Chris shouted as I heard his heavy footsteps starting to climb up the stairs.

Riley screamed at that before jumping onto my bed and hiding under the blankets.

"Riley what did you do?" I asked as I or tried to remove the blankets from her but she kept a tight grip on them.

"Riley!!" Chris shouted as he came barging into my room making me jump a bit.

I spun around to face him but immediately started to laugh when I saw his face. His face and his hair was covered in either flour or baby powder and it made him look like a ghost.

"W-W-What happened?" I managed to ask as I continued to laugh at his face.

"Me and Riley were just playing around and then the next thing she had a baby powder bottle in her hands and somehow got it opened and dumped it all on me" Chris explained.

"It was accident and I said I was sorry" Riley said from underneath the blankets.

Me and Chris both laughed at that before Chris walked over to Riley.

"I know you did sweetheart, I was just trying to give you a big powdery hug" Chris said before ripping the blankets off of Riley causing her to scream. Chris evilly laughed at that before he tried to squish Riley but I stopped him.

"Ah, Ah don't even think about it Evans" I said as I took hold of the back of his shirt making it so he couldn't lie on Riley or my bed and get them both covered in baby powder.

"Aww, your're no fun" Chris pouted.

"I am fun, I just don't want you getting baby powder all over my daughter and bed" I stated.

Chris let out a sigh at that before standing up straight. "Fine, fair point."

I smiled at him before handing him a towel. "Go get a shower powdery head."

Chris and Riley both laughed at that before Chris smiled at me and walked into my bathroom to get a shower.

"And while Chris gets a shower how's about you, young lady, go downstairs and clean up your toys and the powdery mess you and Chris must have made, okay?" I said as I took hold of Riley and placed her down on her feet on the floor.

"Okay" Riley said with a big smile as she ran out of my room to go downstairs and clean up the mess her and Chris must have made. One thing about Riley is she loves to help clean up and I love that.

I smiled at that before I continued to pack mine and Riley's suitcases. Which I am almost done doing. Thank god!

After I packed the rest of our cloths and stuff that me and Riley might and would need I started to just double check and make sure we had everything we would need for Disney. However, I stopped when I saw Chris walk out of my bathroom with not shirt on making it so I could how buff he is. My god he's ripped!

Wait stop it Ariana! He's your best friend who you happen to like!

"Uh....Chris, weren't you wearing a shirt when you went into my bathroom?" I asked as I tried not to blush at the sight of his abs.

"Yes I was, but it got powder on it and unfortunately I can't get it off" Chris said as he held up his powder covered shirt.

I lightly chuckled at that before walking over to the dresser where I keep some of Riley's dads old shirts at. I grabbed a white short sleeve v-neck for Chris before throwing it over to him. Chris smiled at that before putting the shirt on.

"You almost done packing for Disney yet?" Chris asked as he looked at mine and Riley's suitcases.

"Yeah, thankfully" I said as I flopped down on my bed.

Chris chuckled at that before sitting down on my bed as well. "Well at least it's going to be worth it."

"Indeed it will."

Chris smiled at me. "So is Riley excited about tomorrow?"

"Yep, she actually couldn't stop talking about this morning during breakfast" I said as I started to zip up mine and Riley's suitcases.

Chris chuckled at that before smiling at me. "Well who wouldn't, it's Disney for crying out loud."

I laughed at that before smiling at him. "True."

Chris smiled back at me before he started to help me with the suitcase. "Is Riley still not happy about waking up early tomorrow?"

"Yep and let's just say my daughter is not a morning person at all so she's probably not going to be awake at all when we're at the airport" I said with a faint smile.

"I wouldn't blame her, I would do the exact same if I was her age and I had to wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning" Chris stated making me laugh a bit.

"Diddo" I said as I smiled at him.

"Mommy!" Riley said as she ran into my room with a big smile on her face.

I smiled at her before scooping her up in my arms and balancing her on my hip. "What is it sweetheart?"

"I cleaned up my toys and the mess I made when I accidentally got the baby powder on Chris" Riley said as she gave Chris a death stare making me and Chris laugh.

"I know you did that on accident sweetheart, I was just having a little fun with you that's all" Chris stated.

"Oh..." Riley said a bit sheepish.

Chris and I both laughed at that before I smiled at Riley and kissed her forehead."Thank you for doing that sweetheart."

"You're welcome mommy" Riley said as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her before kissing her forehead again.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt....but I got to get going" Chris said a bit sheepish.

"Aww....do you have to?"Riley asked making us laugh a bit.

"Unfortunately yes I do, I still have some packing to do for Disney. But don't worry I'll see you tomorrow okay sweetheart" Chris said as he smiled at Riley.

Riley smiled back at Chris before nodding her head. "Okay."

Chris smiled back at her. "Good, but can I have a hug before I go?"

Me and Riley both laughed at that a bit before I placed Riley down on her feet. Immediately after I did that Riley ran towards Chris to give him a hug. Chris smiled at that before picking Riley up and hugging her. I smiled at that before walking over to Chris and started to hug him as well after him and Riley got down hugging each other.

"Bye ya meatball, see ya tomorrow" I said as I hugged him.

Chris laughed at that before hugging me back. "See ya tomorrow Minnie."

Minnie is Chris' and my brothers nickname for me thanks to me being shorter then all three of them. And also thanks to Minnie mouse being my favorite Disney character.

I laughed at that smiled before pulling away from Chris and playfully punching him in the chest as I smiled at him. Chris laughed at that and smiled at me and hugged me one last time before he left to go home and finish packing.