Chapter Fifteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt.2

After we walked around the park and rode some more rides for about a good two or three hours, we decided to stop for a bit and get some lunch. Since we were all getting pretty hungry as well. 

So now we're all standing in line at the space cafe waiting to get our food. Which shouldn't take that long thanks to the line not being that long of a wait. Yay!

"Mommy, can I get chicken fingers and french fries please?" Rile asked with a light smile.

"Sure, and do you want to split a little chocolate ice cream with me sweetheart?" I asked.

"Yes please!!" Riley said in excitement causing me to laugh a bit, because if there's one desert Riley loves to have it's chocolate ice cream. 

Soon I got to the front of the line and ordered Riley her chicken fingers and french fries before ordering a hamburger, french fries, and small salad for myself and the small chocolate ice cream for me and her to share. After I ordered and paid for our food me, Riley helped me carry it over to the tables where everyone else was sitting at. 

"Ooo, chocolate ice cream. Can I have a tiny bit Riley?" Chris asked as he smiled at Riley. 

"Sure" Riley said smiling back at Chris before taking a spoon and scooping a bit of ice cream on it for Chris and handing it to him. 

"Thank you munchkin" Chris said as he smiled at Riley again. 

"You're welcome meatball" Riley said causing everyone to laugh a bit. Me and Chris both smiled at Riley before I sat down and started to eat my lunch. 

"So kids, what do you guys want to do next after we're done eating lunch?" Shawn asked as he smiled at all the kids. 

"I want to go see the princess" Riley said with a shy smile

"Ooo, I want to do that too" Ava said with a big smile. 

"Same here" Brooke said with a big smile as well.

"But I don't want to do that, I want to go on stitches great escape" Max said looking a bit disappointed. 

"We do too" Ethan and Miles said-but not at the same time. The rest of looked at each other sheepishly before Shawn gave us a 'I-handle-it' look before smiling at the kids again. 

"Well since you girls want to go see the princess and you boys want to go on stitches great escape how's about we split up just for a bit so that way you kids can have fun either way, how's that sound?" Shawn as with a light smile. 

"Good!" The kids said in unison with big smiles on their faces making us all smile at them. 

"That does sound like a good idea Shawn" Emily said as she smiled at Shawn. 

"Agreed, but how would we split? who takes the girls to see the princess? and who takes the boys on stitches great escape?" Grace asked. 

"How's about me, you and Emily take the girls to see the princess while the rest of you guys go on stitches great escape, and then after we're all done what we wanted to do we meet up by the castle to see what we want to do next, sound good?" I asked making everyone smile at me. 

"Sounds great little sis" Shawn said as he smiled at me. 

"Thanks big bro" I said as I smiled back at him. 

After that we continued to eat lunch. And after we all finished eating we threw our trash out and made sure the kids didn't look a mess thanks to lunch before we split up and took the kids to where they wanted to go. 

///////////////////////////////////
*A hour and half later*

After the girls got to meet and take pictures with Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel & Sleeping Beauty me, Emily, Grace and the girls started to head over to the castle where everyone else was already at.