Chapter Fifty Six: Avengers

A/n- Just a cute little chapter that I thought you guys would like :)

//////////////////////////

A huge smile is plastered onto my face as I take video of Riley and Chris goofing around with each other on the set of The Avengers. Chris is wearing his Captain America costume and wielding the famous Captain America shield, while Riley is wielding Thor's mighty hammer. They're pretending to fight each other very dramatically, but it's the cutest thing ever.

"Yield to my power, Captain" Riley says in a very deep voice, causing me to laugh.

"Never" Chris says sternly, but with a playful smirk as he hunches over and holds his shield in front of him.

Riley giggles a little as she runs toward Chris with the hammer held high before hitting it against the shield. She doesn't do it hard though because she knows how to play fight, but she still pretends to go hard as her and Chris 'fight' against each other. While I just sit down and watch their goofiness unfold.

So yeah, Chris, Riley and I have all been on the sets for The Avengers since filming started a few weeks ago. I did have some trouble coming at first because of my Dad being sick, but my family and Doctor Carter assured me that they would update me on him every few days and call me if a serious problem occurs.

My whole family actually wanted me to go with Chris just so I could relax and not worry about a lot of stuff during the last few months of my pregnancy. It took some convincing and thinking about since I'm stubborn like that, but I eventually chose to come and it's been pretty good so far.

"Those two seem like they're having a lot of fun" Scarlett Johansson says as she comes and sits down next to me. Chris introduced the two of us a few days after we got to set and we hit it off right away.

"They most certainly are" I say nodding my head in agreement with a smile as I watch Chris quickly scoop Riley up in his arms before he spins her around and gives her neck raspberries.

"My god that's adorable" Scarlett says, making my smile grow bigger.

"So Cobie and I were wondering if you would like to join us on a little girls day out sometime next week?" Scarlett asks.

"I would love too, thank you for inviting me" I say as I look over at Scarlett and give her a grateful smile.

"No problem" Scarlett says, returning the smile before we begin to talk about random stuff like the baby, filming, what to do on the day out and other stuff.

We talk for a few minutes before we're kindly interrupted by Riley after she jumps up onto my lap with hammer still in hand.

"Hi Mommy!" Riley says with a big grin on her face.

"Hi baby" I say, smiling at her and moving some hair out of her face.

"Did you like watching me and Daddy fight?" Riley asks as she carefully swings the hammer around.

"I did and it was very funny" I say as I pinch her face, causing her to giggle before we both groan a little after Chris quickly engulfed us in tight hug.

"Daddy! You're squeeze us and the baby" Riley says a little muffled since her face is pressed up against my chest.

Chris chuckles a bit as he kisses my forehead and Riley's before letting us go and kissing Riley's forehead again.

"Sorry honey, I was just being goofy" Chris says as he takes hold of Riley's face and plants kisses all over it, causing her to giggle.

Chris and I both smile at Riley before he turns to face me and presses a soft kiss to my lips. I return it and smile at him when he pulls away from me.

"Cute family alert!" Robert shouts as he walks over to Chris and I with a big grin on his face.

"Hi Robert!" Riley says as she slides off my lap and runs over to Robert. So my daughter and Robert Downey Jr. have become the best of friends. He was the very first person she meet on the first day of the both of us being on set and she just instantly loved him and the same went for Robert.

"Hello sweetheart" Robert says as he gladly scoops Riley up in his arms and gives her a nice big hug. "Throwing down a fight with Thor's hammer?"

"Yep" Riley says, nodding her head.

"That a girl" Robert says giving Riley's temple a kiss and then tickling her stomach to make her giggle.

"We may have to keep an eye on Robert, I think he wants to steal Riley and keep her as his own" Chris whispers to me as he sits down next to me.

I can't help but chuckle a little and shake my head as I rest my head on Chris' shoulder. Chris kisses the top of my forehead and takes hold of my hand in his and squeezes it.

Chris, Robert, Scarlett and I all talk to each other for a while before it's put to a stop when they have to start filming again. When they began to film Riley and I sat behind the cameras as Riley sits in my lap and the both of us watch Chris do his job and as I watched Chris I couldn't help but feel so proud of him for getting the chance to play this awesome character. He fits it so perfectly.