Chapter Fifty Nine: Fearing The Premiere

I look at myself in the mirror, running my hands up in down my thighs, anxiety flooding through me as I do.

Tonight is the premiere for Captain America The First Avenger and I'm excited yet beyond nervous about it. I know I shouldn't be nervous at all because tonight is going to be a great night, full of fun and support for Chris. But it's also going to be the first time people like fans, reporters and paparazzi are going to see Chris and I as a couple.

Chris hasn't really gone public with our relationship just yet, he wanted to keep it private for as long as he could since he's a very private person and doesn't want a lot of his life out there. He also did it for Riley as well because he didn't want her being exposed to anything at such a young age. We've been careful in public and haven't really had a problem just yet. But we both agreed and are fine with tonight because we think it's good timing and Chris also wants to show off his and I quote him, "Extremely hot and sexy pregnant girlfriend."

I love him so much more for that, but I'm extremely nervous about tonight because I'm afraid of what people are going to think of Chris and I together and me myself. I don't want people thinking I'm with Chris just to get money or fame and that I have a child who isn't Chris'. I know I shouldn't give a damn about what people say or think, but this is what happens when you're very paranoid sometimes and very hormonal as well.

I haven't even told Chris about how I've been feeling. He's been so stressed out and worried about the premiere himself that I didn't want to add more onto him. I just hope things will go okay tonight. 

Arms suddenly wrap around my waist, snapping me out of it as I look up in the mirror to meet Chris' eyes.

"How can you look so beautiful and nervous at the same time?" Chris asks, smiling at me before planting a soft quick kiss on my exposed shoulder.

"Just a little nervous about tonight, since it is my first time doing one of these things" I say turning around to face Chris.

"Don't be, everything's going to be just fine. And even if you weren't all dressed up like this and just went in something like a t-shirt and jeans, you'd still be the most beautiful women there" Chris says as he takes a few steps back to look at me and holds my hands as he does.

I have on the maroon dress I got with Cobie and Scarlett last week but I'm wearing a few extra things with. A white shawl, a silver necklace with three thin chains that have stars in the middle of each chain, a simple silver bracelet, and diamond earrings. I'm wearing silver heels with the dress as well and fitted the outfit with a small sparkly silver clutch bag. And my hair is just curled and I did a very simple makeup look.

A lovestruck smile plasters itself across Chris' lips as he looks at me before he looks back up at me and closes the space between us with a soft kiss.

"I'm very tempted to rip that dress off of you right now and do so many things to you" Chris whispers into my ear with a husky voice.

"Christopher Robert Evans!!!" I yell as I smack him in the shoulder, but with a very red face and beating heart.

God, the things this man can do to me.

Chris just laughs with a hearty laugh as he takes hold of my hand and brings it to his lips and kisses it.

"I'm just being funny, I wouldn't do that if you didn't want me too" Chris sincerely says as he rubs a thumb up and down my hand.

I just smile at him and lean up and peck his cheeks. Chris smiles back and squeezes my hand.

"Are you ready to go my lovely and beautiful girlfriend?" Chris asks.

"As long as our daughter is" I say as I look over at Riley with a smile after I notice her peeking out from behind the bedroom.

Riley is indeed coming with us tonight. Even though the premiere is going to run very long and well past Riley's bedroom, I know Riley can make it. She's done it a couple times and seemed okay as she did. So hopefully we have another successful run of that.

She's wearing a dark blue dress with a poofy but not to poofy skirt and red flats. And I did her hair into a nice french braid and even though everything very simple, she looks so cute and ready to win hundreds of hearts.

When Chris and I get into the living room, I smile as I see Riley twirling around in her dress and playing with her near Captain America teddy bear that Chris got her.

"Oh my goodness, when did my precious daughter become even more of a princess" Chris gleams as he with a big smile as he walks toward Riley.

Riley giggles as she looks up at Chris. Chris picks her up and gives her a few big kisses on her forehead.

"You look beautiful Mommy!!" Riley cheers as she looks at me with a big smile.

"Thank you sweetheart" I give Riley a kiss on the lips after Chris walked her over to me and she leaned forward for a kiss.

"You're welcome!" Riley cheers again, making Chris and I smile at her.

"You two lovely ladies ready to head out and have some fun?" Chris asks as he dances around with Riley.

Riley and I just smile at Chris and nod our heads. Chris smiles back at us as he takes hold of my hand again and leads me out of the house and to the car that arrived for us and is taking us to the premiere. He helps Riley and I in the car first before getting in himself. And once we're all settled the driver begins the drive.

Let's hope this goes well