Chapter Eleven: Airport

*The next morning*

"Aunt Ariana wake up!" Ava and Max shouted at they jumped onto my bed waking me up. I groaned at that before opening my eyes sitting up and smiling at my niece and nephew.

"Good morning you two" I said.

"Good morning!" they both said in unison with big smiles on theirs faces.

"Are you ready for Disney Aunt Ariana?" Zack asked in excitement.

"Oh you bet I am" I said with a big smile making Zack smile back at me.

"Mommy?" Riley said in a very tired voice as she walked into my room looking completely tired. I faintly smiled at her before getting out of bed and walking over to her.

"You tired sweetheart?" I asked as I picked her up and balanced her on my hip.

"Mhmm" Riley mumbled at she shook her head before resting it on my shoulder.

"Well you can sleep a bit more on the plane ride to Disney, okay?" I said as I rubbed my hand up and down her back.

"Okay" Riley said.

"And if you sleep on the plane Riley then you're going  to be well rested for Disney today" Ava stated with a big smile.

Riley smiled at her cousin before burying her face in my neck as she wrapped her arms around my neck as well. I smiled at that and kissed the top of her head before I walked over to my closet to get changed for today. I put Riley down and let her hold onto my leg as I picked out something to wear for today.

After I picked out my outfit (Outfit above) and got changed into it I picked up Riley again and balanced her on my hip before Me, Ava and Max walked out of my room to head downstairs to eat breakfast before we all head to the airport.

When we got downstairs I smiled when I saw my dad, Shawn, Grace, Brooke, Andrew, and Emily all in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Good morning sleepy head" my dad said smiling at me as he handed over a bowl of coco puffs to me. My favorite!

I lightly laughed at that and smiled at my dad and thanked him before sitting down to eat my cereal.

"Hi Ariana" Brooke said with a big smile as she walked over to me.

"Hi sweetheart" I said returning the smile to her before I gave her a big hug

"Hi sweetheart" I said returning the smile to her before I gave her a big hug. "You excited about today?"

"Yeah! both me and my mom are actually. And thanks again Shawn for letting us come with you and your family to Disney World" Brooke said smiling nice and big at Shawn as she hugged me back.

"You're welcome goldilocks" Shawn said returning the smile to Brooke as he wrapped his arm around Graces waist and pulled her close to him. Goldilocks is mine, Graces and Shawn's nickname for Brooke thanks to her having long blonde hair and also thanks to her liking the story 'Goldilocks and the three bears' when she was younger.