Chapter Twenty Nine: First Date Part Three

"So what do you think Riley's reaction will be after you tell that we're together now?" Chris asked as he took hold of both my hands and kissed their knuckles as we sat down on the blanket. After we got done dancing Chris and I decided to sit back down on the blanket and make out for a bit. Which was very fun and I'm sure Chris thought so too.

"I can already tell you that she's going to be ecstatic when I tell her" I said with a smile as I started to think about Riley's reaction when I tell her me and Chris are now a thing.

Chris smiled at me before leaning over and pecking my lips nice and quick. "I hope she is."

"Trust me she will....she's grown a liking to you these past few days and I can see that she's starting to look up to you like a father figure of some sorts, which I'm happy about because she's never had any type of male figure of her own to look up too and I'm glad it's you" I said as I smiled back at Chris.

"I'm happy about that too, she's a very kind and sweet little girl....and I promise you I will never do anything to hurt you or Riley. I care for you and her very much that I would never dare to hurt you two because I would rather die than live with knowing I caused my best friend and her daughter a ton of pain" Chris said.

"You know you're sounding a little theatrical right now, right?" I asked with a little smirk making Chris laugh a little.

"Yes I do....but I mean it, I would never hurt you or Riley ever. You two are becoming very special to me and I'm happy about that because I never thought I would find anyone that makes me happy and loves for me like you are right now" Chris said as he smiled at me again and gave my hand a little squeeze.

I smiled back at Chris as I leaned over and pecked his cheek. "I'm happy that I'm making you feel that way."

Chris just smiled at me for that as he cupped my face in his hands before he planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled at that as I kissed him back and raked my hands through his soft brown hair before lying down on my back as Chris pushed me down a bit and hovered on top of me as we continued to kiss. We moved our lips in sync with each others as we did before Chris broke our kiss and started to kiss me all over my face and a little bit on my neck too.

I of course laughed a little thanks to Chris' little stubble tickling my skin. When I laughed Chris looked up and smiled at me before pecking my lips and leaning his forehead against mine. I smiled at that as I ran my hands through his hair. But I soon started to laugh after Chris started to tickle my sides.

"C-Chris....st-st-stop....p-please!" I shouted a bit as I tried to squirm out of his grip before bursting out laughing as he continued to tickle me.

"Why? What am I doing?" Chris asked with a little smirk as he continued his tickles.

"Yo-Yo-You're....tickling me....An-An-And I can't breath" I said with a little scream as I still tried to squirm out of Chris' grip.

Chris just chuckled at that as he continued to tickle me. I couldn't help but break out into laughter at that as I tried to get out of Chris' again. So I thankfully did. And once I did I took off running away from Chris.

"Oh no you don't" Chris said with a playful smirk as he got up from the blanket and came chasing after me.

I let out a little squeal at that as I ran away from him as fast as I could towards the ocean. But once I reached the water squealed again when Chris wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close to him and spun me around. Chris laughed at that as he continued to spin me around before put down flat on my feet and turned me around to face him after he stopped.

I smiled at him as I placed my hands on his face and rubbed the pad of my thumbs across his cheekbones. Chris smiled at me for that and was about to lean down and kiss me, but as soon as he tried to do that a big wave, that was about up to our knees, hit us making us both yelp a little.

We quickly ran back onto the sand after that happened and looked at each other before breaking out into laughter.

"Well, I guess I can say goodbye to these shoes" Chris said as he looked down at his now soaking wet boots before starting to take them off.

I chuckled at that a bit as I took hold of his hand. "They were nice while they lasted."

Chris smiled at me for that before leaning forward and kissing me. I smiled and returned the kiss back to him before I started to follow him toward the blanket after we decided to head back to the hotel.

So after we cleaned up all the lanterns, the picnic basket and folded up the blanket and put everything into the car before hopping into it and starting to head back to the hotel.

A/N) That was probably a sucky ending, but I hope you guys liked it and that Chris and Ariana are finally together now :)