Hinata, Wild Samurai and Oboro, Fierce Lancer

Hinata continued to serve Takumi for many years. His power was said to be unparalleled. Oboro worked behind the scenes to reopen her late parents' tailor shop. After its reopening, they settled down and began a family.

Saizo, Explosive Ninja and Kagero, Honorable Ninja

Saizo and Kagero were granted the remains of Mokushu following the war since it crumbled under Kotaro's rule. They uncovered secrets of Mokushu's long-buried past and made it into a great nation. 

Silas, Loyal Knight and Mozu, Rural Powerhouse

Silas served alongside Corrin for the rest of his days. He was beloved by all for his optimism and patience. Mozu was a constant source of support for the rebuilding nation. Legend says she reestablished her home in her late years.

Felicia, Maid Mayhem

Felicia overcame most of her clumsiness during her time on the battlefield. She left to return to her home, the Ice Tribe, following the war. She acted as a dutiful advisor to her older sister and was a potent protector of her people.

Jakob, Devoted Servant and Flora, Cold as Ice

Flora returned to the Ice Tribe, helping it regain its independence and prosperity. She eventually succeeded her father as chief. Jakob, while initially hesitant to leave Corrin, grew to love his life in the Ice Tribe. They freed it of its chains permanently through their work.

Lilith, Draconic Mystery

Lilith was scarcely mentioned in history. Legends tell of a fish-like dragon ruling over worlds besides Pheuyura, and some historians believe this dragon was somehow tied to Lilith, perhaps through reincarnation.

Sakura, Loving Priestess and Kaze, Easygoing Ninja

Sakura dedicated her life to helping the underprivileged of Hoshido. Kaze eventually resigned from his position as a ninja to live alongside her. Together, they raised a young girl known as Midori. They lived together happily for the rest of their lives.

Hinoka, Warrior Princess and Subaki, Paragon of Perfection

Hinoka served as the general of the Hoshidan army and was praised for her strength in battle. Subaki commanded a pegasus knight brigade under her. He served with a perfect record and lived happily with his wife.

Ryoma, Peerless Samurai and Scarlet, Rebellious Streak

Upon ascending the throne, Ryoma ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity. He surpassed even King Sumeragi's great legacy. Scarlet ruled alongside him as his queen. She liberated Cheve and worked extensively to restore it before their marriage.

Azura, Lady of the Lake

There are no official records or stories of Azura from after the war. She was such a mysterious figure that later generations wondered if she truly existed, or if she was merely a spirit in human form. Statements from the Hoshidan royals insist she fought alongside them, but some dismiss these as legends and continue to believe her existence is legend.

Corrin, Crux of Fate and Takumi, Wild Card

Takumi and Corrin fell in love after years of growing closer. They helped one another through their grief over the war and married. Takumi grew into his position as a leader and prince. He was crucial to Hoshido's recovery. Corrin was hailed as a hero, working to spread peace across Pheuyura for their whole life. 

~~~~~

You have followed the path of birthrights and love

And yet

You must wonder

What would things have been like

If your choice had been different?

~~~~~

FIN

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to say here. All I can think of is thank you.

Thank you so much to everybody who came this far. It means so much to me. I have no words for those who read this aside from thank you. I hope dearly you enjoyed it.

I don't know how I'm going to continue this author's note without going on a sappy tangent, so I'm going to end things here. Thank you for reading! I'm going to take a brief hiatus to work on other projects, but I'll be back with Conquest soon!

-Digital