(AKA smiling like number 5)

Bucky burst out laughing as you all stood in the elevator.

"Today has been a big day and it's not even finished." Steve muttered but was cut off by you snoring loudly and fast asleep in his arms. Steve and Bucky smiled fondly as the doors opened and they headed to their room. As they reached it they carefully laid you down on the bed and covered you with blankets. Bucky sat beside you and caressed your cheek softly.

"They are so beautiful." Bucky whispered as he admired your sleeping face.

"I agree." Steve said as he smiled at the two of you.

"They must have been through so much. I can't even imagine." Steve whispered as he lay next to you.

"I won't let anything happen to them. Strucker won't get them back." Bucky said his eyes turning cold. Steve placed his hand on Bucky's face.

"We will protect them." Steve reassured Bucky. You groaned in your sleep as your face crinkled in pain. Steve carefully placed an arm around you.

"Shh, it's ok." He whispered as Bucky brushed his hand through your hair.

"Please..." You whispered your face still shrouded with pain. Steve and Bucky knew all too well about nightmares. Bucky intertwined his hand with yours and kept whispering to keep you calm. Finally, your body relaxed and Steve and Bucky fell asleep next to you, peacefully.

/Time skip brought to you by the ten-minute power hour/

Steve woke up to a commotion outside of his door and slowly untangled himself from you and Bucky who was fast asleep. Steve made his way out and saw most of the team restraining Tony from their room.

"What the heck is going on?" Steve asked in his Captain America voice.

"Your monster boyfriend has finally crossed a line!" Tony shouted with a very messed up and bloody face.

"Tony stand down." Steve demanded.

"Stand down! He almost killed me! And that other monster of yours almost killed Pepper!" Tony screamed as you and Bucky emerged from the room looking confused.

"I want them both in a cell!" Tony screamed as he broke free and came towards you both before Steve stopped him.

"Tony calm down!" Steve's voice boomed through the halls.

"This is my tower and they will both be going into a cell until we can sort out what to do with them!" Tony shouted at Steve beginning to calm down.

"They aren't animals Tony just-"

"Let's just put both of them into a cell together, just for the time being while we sort everything out." Nat stepped in.

"Steve. We will be ok." Bucky reassured Steve as he placed a hand on his shoulder. Steve looked at you as you smiled and nodded.

"Fine but you aren't splitting them up. Both are in the same cell. And I'll bring them everything, and I will be watching them." Steve said as the rest of the team agreed. Tony grabbed you both and began dragging you before Steve stepped in and started leading you to the elevator more careful than Tony.

"Are you sure you'll both be fine?" Steve asked worriedly.

"They'll be fine." Tony grumbled as the elevator went down.

"We'll be fine Stevie." You smiled reassuringly as you held his and Bucky's hand. You all reached the bottom floor and stepped out into the darkish level full of high-powered cells.

"Get in." Tony demanded as Steve looked at him with anger. Bucky gripped your hand as you both entered. There were two small beds on either side.

"Well, I think we can both agree it's better than Hydra." You laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"I agree doll." Bucky laughed as he wrapped an arm around you. How had it only been one day but it felt like you knew them forever?

"I have to go for now so I can talk with Tony and the team. Will you be alright?" Steve asked looking worried.

"We will be fine Stevie." Bucky giggled.

"I love you Bucky. Y/N I um." Steve said awkwardly.

"It's been one day Steve. You don't have to say that yet." You reassured him as he looked thankful. To be honest you weren't ready to say it yet either.

"I'll see you soon Y/N." Steve smiled as you nodded to him. Bucky slid down against the glass.

"Well, we have plenty of time. Time to get to know each other." He smirked as you laughed and sat down leaning against him.

"How did you and Steve meet?" You asked as he placed an arm around you.

"Well, it all started in a faraway land with a Tony kid from Brooklyn and a really attractive army soldier."

(I am going away for 1 month and won't is updated. LOVE YALL. If you're bored go check out my other books!)

Marvel Oneshots - Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें