Bonus Chapter #4

Third person's POV:

"God I wish we take more nights off like these. I'd be a bad mother for telling you this but I missed going on dates and spending some alone time without Freddie" Eleanor says , ringing on the doorbell and waiting for Harry or Suzie to open it.

"I know , babe. If these two are good at this babysitting stuff maybe we could arrange for something like this again after your night shifts" Louis puts his arm around his wife's waist and kisses the top of her head.

"What's taking them so long?" Eleanor unzips her purse and reaches in for the key to their house when the door remained unanswered.

"Maybe they're upstairs fucking ,leaving our child unattended" Louis sighs , as he waited for El to put the key in.

Eleanor gapes with astonishment when she opens the door and finds their son , pick out a hand full of gummy bears out of the jar and stuff them into his already full mouth , the jar now almost empty.

"Oh , God. I'm never leaving you alone with these two" She exclaims , running over to Freddie and picking him off the floor - wiping off the sticky jelly all around his lips with some tissues on the dining table.

Louis looks over to the couple on the couch bed , still soundly sleeping and snoring from time to time.

"So fucking done" he walks over to them with a sigh and taps on Suzie's shoulder.

"Atleast they're wearing clothes" Louis shrugs , tapping harder when she doesn't even flinch.

"Wake up , you retard" Louis yells this time , turning around to see El walk into the kitchen while he continued to tap on Suzie's shoulder.

"Yeah , leave that on the table. I'll sign those later" She mumbles ,pushing his hand off - sighing contentedly when she feels Harry's arm tighten around her waist.

"Fooking wake up , idiots" he yells again ,rolling his eyes with annoyance.

"Can we do that magazine shoot later?" She talks in her sleep again , making Louis groan.

"There's no magazine shoot, babe. Go back to sleep" Harry gets his eyes open partially and notice that his wife was talking in her sleep again , but he still doesn't notice Louis.

"Harry" Louis yells for the final time and startles Harry , causing him to open his eyes forcefully and sit up in one quick motion.

"Jesus , Lou. Don't scare me like that" he mumbles , rubbing his eyes.

"Good job with the babysitting , man. Freddie ate the whole jar of Gummy bears while you two snored off to sleep" Louis yells , disappointment clear in his voice.

"What? Really?" Harry exclaims , getting out of bed after tucking the sheets over Suzie who was still fast asleep.

"Oh my God , yes I've got gummy bears all over me" Harry cringes , removing the sticky jelly off his dog tag and the ones over his wedding ring.

"You guys are just tired. We shouldn't have troubled you with this" Eleanor says , pouring in a cup of coffee for Harry while she looked after Freddie who remained seated quietly on the kitchen counter.

"We're not tired" Harry answers , entering the kitchen after washing off the gummy bears and freshening up.

"Yes , you are. Take a day off work. Just the two of you. You deserve it as much as we do" Louis says , taking a seat on the kitchen stool after picking up Freddie.

"We're fine. You know how she is. She's always a bit too carried away with work" Harry waves them off , mumbling into his cup of coffee.

"Really? She's talking in her sleep and you've had my son eat gummy bears off your chest while you slept like you were in a coma" Louis exclaims , allowing Freddie to sit on the counter in front of him.