Chapter 79

*4 months later*

Harry's POV:

"Rumours have been going around that Harry Styles and his girlfriend Susanna David -One of the CEO 's Of her very own fashion companies are engaged" The lady on T.V chimes , stressing the last word.

I really don't know how I randomly end up watching T.V news that are about me and Rosie.

"It's been 3 months since the couple haven't been spotted together , but last night she was photographed leaving a club with her girl pals - wearing a sparkling diamond ring" the presenter grins excitingly , as Rosie's pictures popped up on the screen.

My sleepy , drooping eyes spring open and I sit up , sighing when a series of pictures popped on the T.V screen.

She was really hot. I didn't wanna imagine the number of guys who would have flirted with her after seeing her in that black sequin dress which ended well above her knees.

She really did try to hide her ring in most of the pictures and kinda lost her attention when her hair fell in front of her face.

"Guess her dress wasn't the only thing that was sparkly" the lady winks and I roll my eyes at her lame attempt of a joke.

"Do you think they might be engaged?" She asks and I smirk , skipping to the next channel.

Let's just say we were engaged 10 months ago and still not married.

Yep. Story of our lives.

If that accident hadn't happened things would have different by now. But Rosie and I had put that behind us and we moved on - just being glad that atleast it wasn't the end of her life.

Well , our lives.

It was just the beginning.

That night after sex at the hospital , we did get caught- naked in bed by that stupid nurse and obviously she told the doctor about it.

Just a week of life threatening surgery and you indulge in sexual activities? It could have resulted in a tear of your stitches.

The doctor scolded us - her mostly , while I awkwardly pretended to stare at the ceiling. She was strictly advised not to have any more of sex atleast for 2 months and we had to obey cuz obviously I cared about her a lot than my sexual pleasures.

I smile when I thought about the scowl that appeared on her face after hearing her doctor's orders. We were addicted to each other in every way possible and sex was one of them.

"Jamaica is good and all" Mitch speaks up , reminding me that he was actually watching T.V along with me ," But I think you need to get back" he says , slapping my back.

"How do you know that?" I pretend to eye him suspiciously.

"I know because we are done with your album and you have nothing else to do other than get back home and have sex with your fiancé" he winks , leaning back on the couch.

"Again? How did you know that?" I laugh amusingly.

"About the sex thing?" He laughs along with me ," I don't know I just guessed it." He shrugs, standing up and walking towards the kitchen to grab a drink.

10 months is definitely a long time and we needed to get married now. To be exact, an engagement party was supposed to be held and tomorrow seemed to be the right time for it.

I was flying to London tomorrow.

......

"You didn't call me yesterday" I speak into the phone , momentarily noticing Louis' roll his eyes.