Chapter 15

Suzie's POV :

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak.

Something had to interrupt our conversation as always.

This time it was my stupid phone. Ugh.

"Hey, El" I spoke.

"When are you planning to get back?" She asked.

"We'll be back soon" I told her , climbing in the front seat.

"Well hurry up. I miss you" she groaned.

"Aweee. I miss you too. Will be there soon. Bye" I said and hung up.

Harry got in the driver's seat and looked at me.

"Let's go" I told him and he started the car.

......

After a short conversation with Lou and El , I went upstairs and crashed into my bed , thinking about our dream date last night.

My life after meeting Harry has been great.It's not just about the dates or the surprises.

The way he looks at me , whenever I converse with him and the way he takes care of me -makes me feel weak in the knees.

I always find myself thinking about him , about his curly hair -that I love tangling my fingers with , his deep voice -when he says all those caring words to me, his smile that makes me go insane and the way he kisses me -there's    always a spark to it.

I smiled as these thoughts flooded in my mind and I got up from my bed. I walked out of my room and looked down from upstairs , balancing my weight on the railing.

My boyfriend was seated on the couch as he played fifa with Lou , playfully punching Louis from time to time everytime he cheated. He laughed loudly showing off his dimples which made me fall for him in the first place.

Was it more than just a crush now? Ofcourse he is my boyfriend and all but , he's just not one of the guys you just date. There's something more. I can feel it.

He lifted his head up and looked at me. I smiled at him sheepishly cuz he caught me staring at him like a freak.

He patted on the empty space next to him , signalling me to come and sit near him.

"What's with the staring?"he asked with a low voice , when I sat next to him.

I smiled at him shyly and he pulled me by my hand , closer to him and started pecking my lips continuously causing me to giggle.

Louis cleared his throat which made me jerk a little and we both turned towards him.

We both ignored him and I turned my attention towards Harry. That's when I remembered that he was about to tell me something this morning.

"What did you wanna tell me this morning? "I asked him.

His expression changed from calmness to nervousness in a matter of few seconds.

"Do we have to do this now? Maybe later , Babe " he told me.

"No. Tell me now , baby. You made me curious " I replied grinning widely.

Harry's POV :

She looked at me expectantly with a grin plastered on her face.

I can't tell her now. This is not the right time.

I've gotta stall. There has to be a way.

I pulled her closer to me catching her off guard.

"What are you...?"she spoke and I interuppted by connecting our lips together.