Chapter 46

Banner done by ash 😙one of my baes on wattpad !!! Sorry somethings wrong with my mentions...dats y I couldnt put in ur username :( she's always my go to gal for covers nd banners and she is the best...so thanks for this babe 😊

I give you Chapter 46 :) enjoy 😁

Suzie's POV :
I shifted to the left,to the  right and hugged my pillow tighter. Nothing seemed to work.

In this past year , ever since I started dating Harry I have developed the habit of cuddling with him every night before I fall asleep.

No Harry. No cuddling and hence, no sleep. The feelings were mutual and I remember Harry telling me that he can't sleep without cuddling with me.

That was exactly what I was going through right now. I missed him in so many ways that no one could ever understand and I was almost half a hearted to get up and go to him in the next room.

But that cannot be happening.

"Fuck this" I muttered under my breath and shifted in my bed again , turning towards the right. I focussed on the doorknob in front of me , in a hope that atleast looking at something for a long time might make me fall asleep.

Suddenly , I saw the door open  and in came Harry's curls peeking inside the door. I shut my eyes in quick motion and pretended to be asleep.

I don't know what he was doing here but I didn't wanna ask him either.

I heard the knob of the thermostat being turned. The room was pretty warmer than usual, so he must have turned it down.

He walked up to me , in slow, cautious steps and lifted my head slowly as I felt something soft under my head.

A pillow. He bought a pillow for me. He actually still cared about me even after I said those horrible things to him , not knowing whether he was really guilty or not.

Then I felt the sheets cover my body as I shifted my body a little bit , getting comfortable in them.

Why did he have to do all this? Even after I pushed him away?

He loves you. That's why.

A voice in head answered my question.

Oh , for Christ's sake. Too many voices were clouding my mind right now and I didn't wanna listen to any of them.

Suddenly , a familiar feeling of warmth and the smell of his cologne intoxicated me and I could tell that he was close to me.

I held myself back from opening my eyes , and  continued to remain in my fake sleep position.

I could feel his breath fanning against my forehead and from what I actually assumed , he was about to kiss my forehead.

I didn't wanna stop him. I didn't wanna push him away. For some fucking reason , I didn't want to.

All of a sudden , his warm presence was replaced by the cold temperature of the room. My heart was crushed by the  sudden loss of contact and I  longed for his touch and his kiss.

I could hear him take a few steps back and walk out of the room a minute later.

I opened my eyes a second after I heard the door close , sitting up immediately.

"Why are you doing this to me , Harry?" I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold back my tears.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table , pressing the home button.

A picture of me and Harry apppeared on the lockscreen which evoked the memories of the day we took it.

*Flashback*