Chapter 21

Harry's POV :

I woke up from my sleep around 8:30 in the morning , shivering from the cold. Rosie must have failed to turn the timer on in the Air conditioner.

I looked down at my girlfriend, her cute cheeks pressed against my chest and her sprawled across my body. It was one hell of a night.

Probably the best night in my entire life.

I gently reached for the remote on the dresser ,trying my best not to disturb her peaceful sleep.

She stirred lightly and opened her eyes,looking up at me.

"Good morning" she said, resting her head on my chest ,showing off a weary smile.

"Good morning, love" I smiled back and stroked her blonde hair.

She tried to move away from me ,but failed miserably as he yelped in pain.

"I can't move my legs" she groaned. She squeezed her eyes shut , her back against the headboard as she sat up on the bed.

"Uhmm...Should I apologize?" I asked her , confused. I clearly have no idea how to react to this scenario.

"No , baby. I'll be fine. Just a few hours of sleep and I'll be fine " she said , giving me an assuring smile as she layed back down , pulling up the sheets over her body.

"Sue !!! Are you ready for work? " I heard El call from downstairs.

Rosie's eyes widened as she looked at me with a blank expression. We totally forgot that It was Tuesday today.

"Oh my God. How could I forget about this?" She said sitting up again.

"You. Go to sleep" I said laying her back on the bed ," I'll take care of this. I'll be back with a cup of tea" I said getting up and putting on my jeans.

She seemed to obey me , as she closed her eyes slowly.

......

"Whatcha watchin mate?" I asked Louis while getting down the stairs.

"Looks like you guys are on T.V. Again " He said smirking at me.

I furrowed my brows in confusion as I focused on the T.V screen.

Pictures of Rosie in her bikini , pictures of us on the pool chair , making out on the dancefloor was all over -whatever that show was.

"Ughhh" I shut my eyes and groaned in frustration. "Make sure she doesn't know about this. She'll definitely freak out" I told Louis and he nodded.

"Please. I'm serious ,Lou. Please don't make this like one of your pranks" I told him,sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, please. I remember how she freaked out when that picture of you guys "holding hands" in the mall came out." He giggled.

"Yeah. This is worse" I said laughing. It's not like she's not gonna find out anyway. But I can hold her off until she wakes up. Atleast.

"Where is she?" El asked me. She was all dressed up -wearing a party dress.

"She's not feelin so good ,El. " I told her.

"Really?" El furrowed her brows. "Hmm...let me think. It's definitely not her period. It's probably not the flu. What else could it be?" She bit her bottom lip,trying to fight a smile.

"How can you say it's not the flu?" I asked her.

"Oh. Come on. Atleast you could have been quiet last night" El exclaimed and I turned to Louis and he smirked.

"But..." I ran out of words.

"Okay. I'm leaving then. Bye ,babe." El kissed Louis and walked out the front door.

"I told you they were doing it ,last night" I heard El say to Sophia , almost too loudly.

The other girls giggled and their voices were distant in a few seconds.

.........

"Oh my God" she freaked out. I knew this would happen.

"Look at this" she said ,showing me her IPhone screen.

"Everyone's gonna hate me, now." She exclaimed , her hands over her head.

"No one's gonna hate you, sissy. Come on. No one hates Eleanor or the other girls" Lou calmed her down.

"Yeah. He's right,babe" I tried to pacify her by moving my hands up and down her back.

"Umm...okay" she said shutting her eyes and throwing her head back on the couch.

"Is the flu treating u well ,love?" Louis asked, smirking.

Her head shot up immediately and she looked at Louis.

Apparently ,she was out of words , her blank expression showed it all.

"You seem to be perfectly fine now ,though " he sang.

I gave her the they found out look and her expression shifted from blank to calm in a few seconds.

"Yeah. We had sex. Is that a big deal? Why is it that you guys always make fun of us ? "She asked him , sticking her tongue out.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked ,joining in.

"You know your probably ,right." Louis nodded his head as Rosie smirked proudly.

"We should stop" he continued. "Still sore?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Then you won't be able to pay back when I do this" he said almost too quickly, pulling her hair and running off.

"Loueeehh" Rosie yelled standing up ,her hands on her hips.

"Seriously, man? I yelled at Lou ,he was already upstairs.

"I'll do it for you ,babe" I smirked at Rosie and sprinted upstairs, caught up to Louis and hit him playfully on his back. He'll probably break some bones if I hit him too hard.

"Hey ! You're cheating. Boyfriends are not supposed to play pass for you" Louis yelled, loud enough for Rosie to hear.

"Yes , he can. Especially when the girlfriend is sore after having rough sex with him." she told Louis which made us both giggle.

Someone barged in the front door startling us. We turned to see Niall standing , holding the door knob.

His usual cheery mood seemed to be off and I knew something was wrong with my best mate.

"Hey guys" he smiled weakly.

"Hey, Niall boo" Rosie waved at him.

"Hey,Niall" Louis and I greeted him.

He walked inside the house and sat on the couch ,sighing heavily.

"What's wrong , Niall?" I asked him.

"Yeah? What's going on?"She asked sitting next to him.

Lou and I stood in front off him and I noticed he was on the verge of tears.

Tears started streaming down and Rosie hugged him tightly ,rubbing his back.

"You gotta tell me what's going on ,Niall" she asked him.

..............

A.N

Heyy guys !!!

Sowwwy fr the late update:(

I was planning to update esterday bt I got sick :(

Anyone wanna guess why Niall's cryin???

Pls comment ur guesses ;)

Bye :)

Ly ;)

~Hazzysgirl ♡♡