Chapter 90(Pre -Wedding Jitters- Part one)

Song for the latter part of the chap :Little Mix -Touch💋😍🔥

*2 days before the Hasie Wedding ❤❤❤*

Suzie's POV :

I open my eyes and feel a warm touch on my fingers , my eyes moving down to see who it was. I look up to see that it was my Dad , but his eyes were fixed elsewhere , on something right in front of us. I look around and realised that we were at a wedding hall.

My wedding hall. Our wedding hall.

I furrow my brows in confusion when I see the darkness surrounding us and not even a single light was seen lightening the room.

My breath hitches in my throat and I look down at my dress , realising that it was a wedding dress but a black one.

I loved black. But after seeing all the darkness that surrounded me , black didn't feel right at all.

But if I was wearing a wedding dress and standing inside the wedding hall with my father by my side , shouldn't Harry be standing in front of me right now?

My head shoots up immediately and a smile appears on my face when I see him standing there right in front of me.

But why wasn't he smiling back?

"Baby , what's wrong?" I whisper, but somehow he hears it , even from a far distance.

"Don't worry about me , Rosie babe. Remember , I'll always be there" he swallows a gulp down his throat and falls to the ground , a knife spliced into his abdomen.

"Baby no!" I scream , the sight in front of me , sucking every bit of life out of my body.

Who could have done this to my Harry? Who could have dared to stab him right in front of my eyes?

"Finally we can be together" Carter grins , wiping the blood on the knife that he held in his hands.

"Nooo" a bloodcurdling scream escapes my lips and I sob louder and louder.

"Harry" I sniff , sitting up on my bed and realising that it was all a damn nightmare.

"Oh My God" I continue to cry , still not over that horrible ,yet real nightmare. I turn to my side and realise that he wasn't next to me and started to panic for real now.

I wipe the tears accumulated right under my eyelids and reach out to take my phone from the dresser , checking for Harry's messages that he usually leaves for me , if he leaves before I wake up.

No messages.

My heart beats faster , when I dial his number with shaky fingers, hoping for him to pick it up.

"Baby , are you up?" His voice breathes life into me and I let out the breath that I didn't realise I was holding in.

"Yes. God. I'm so glad I'm hearing your voice right now. I love you" I say , cracking a smile.

"Yes yes I love you , baby. But I was away only for an hour or so. You miss me already?"he chuckles.

"I had a nightmare. It was horrible" I sniff ,biting my bottom lip.

"The boys and I are at the wedding hall , for one final checkups. We'll be back by afternoon and I'll hear all about your nightmare , okay?" His assuring, soft voice sounds in my ear and I sigh , relieving a bit of tension in my body.

"Hmm" I answer and smile , straightening out my messy hair.

"And I've got something for you. It's inside the drawer. Make sure you open it before you get out of bed" He tells me.