Bonus Chapter #1

Surpise !!!!!!

I know I kinda left you all hanging after telling you that you'll get bonus chapters in here but dw , the wait is finally over 🤗

And since y'all complained abt not getting Hasie wedding smut , I'm gonna grant that wish for you too !!!! DON'T JUST SIT THERE, APPLAUD !!! (WELL  YOU CAN , AFTER READING THE CHAPTER LOL)

*MATURE CONTENT BEGINS FROM THE MIDDLE AND YOU'LL BE WARNED*

.......

"I'm gonna have a tough time taking this dress off you" he mumbles against her lips , as she leans against the headboard while he hovers above her.

"I can help you out" her voice was barely above her whisper but strong enough to make him go weak in the knees and he lets out a shaky breath , watching her throw her hands behind her back and fumble with the zipper as his fingers tread to the zipper to help her out.

Both of their fingers slowly tear the zipper down and her hands slowly pull her dress down revealing her perfect , pink strapless bra that she had worn just for tonight. She wore it for him and she was almost certain he would love it and would go head over heels for her tonight.

"Pink?" He raises his brows , a smirk adorning his lips. He was smirking on the outside but he was already convulsing on the inside and she was stirring up every bit of hormones in his body. He was so fucking lucky to have married a beautiful girl like her. So damn lucky , man.

"You love pink" she says looking down at her strapless bra and looking back at him , knowing all to well that he was dying to fuck her brains out.

She had that kinda effect on him and she was so proud that she was the only one. And to make things better she was married to him and she had him all to herself.

"We both do" he whispers , threading her hair between his fingers and leaning down to kiss her hard and fast.

Her breathing accelerates as she feels his lips all over her neck and she finds it hard to keep her eyes open from the incredible pleasure he was making her feel. She now blindly searches for his shirt and her fingers slowly move to his buttons while she starts unbuttoning the expensive clothing.

He momentarily sits up and allows his wife to take his shirt off and watches her throw it across the floor , lightly chuckling at her impatience.

"Please , baby. I can't wait anymore. I need you" she whimpers when he kisses her jawline and cups her breasts
with his large hand. He wanted to get her worked up. He wanted  her to explode with pleasure. He wanted her to remember this night. He wanted to keep his promise about making their wedding night 'the best night ever'.

"And you will have me. You'll have all of me" he moves back and she sits up , allowing him to take the rest of her dress off. He strips her off completely and throws her wedding dress onto the couch , as she watches him do it.

"That's the first and last time I wore it" she longingly sighs at the dress on the couch and looks back at him.

"We can get married again if you wanna wear it one more time" he says , knowing how important wedding dresses were important to girls.

"And do all of this all over again?" She asks him , knowing for a fact that her husband would do anything for her. He loved her just too much.