Chapter 58

Harry's POV :

"What do you think , babe?" I asked turning towards her.

"Just hold on. I gotta make this call" she raised her index finger and got down from the kitchen stool , walking inside her room.

I made a suggestion the Rosie's family that it would be a great if we all spent some time at my beach house in Malibu , probably a good spot for Rosie to bond with her Dad. But we were waiting on Rosie's approval-who seems to be busy at the moment.

"Darling come back here and finish your coffee" Erica called out to her.

"What were you saying again?" She sat back on the stool next to me.

"Beach house? Malibu? Now that Lara will be here soon, we can all go" I raised my eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Sure. I know why you're planning this but it's not gonna work" she smiled ,  resting her forearm on my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

"But something else might work. You do remember what day it is tomorrow,right?" I cooed , nudging my nosetip with hers.

"Are you gonna pick up Lara from the airport? I believe we have two guests along with her too" Erica asked , reminding us that we were not alone.

"Probably her friends from college" Rosie stood up , spinning her car keys on her index finger.

"Nah-uh. I'll go pick them up" I stood up , towering over her small body.

"Do you even know your way around..." she paused and smiled sheepishly when she was reminded that it was L.A. The place where I spend  most of my free time before I started dating her.

"It's Los Angeles , baby." I lifted my eyebrows up and down making her giggle.

"Why does she get to be happy with her boyfriend at the beach house in Malibu? Not fair , Mom" Darcy whined ,walking in.

Rosie gasped and placed her hands on her hips , opening her mouth to yell. Not another cat and mouse fight.

"Just so you know, that's my boyfriend's beach house and besides, you have a new company to spend your time with. Dad will give you company. After all , you're daddy's girl, aren't you?" She yelled.

I said nothing but looked back and forth at Darcy and Rosie , as they exchanged arguments , while their Mom tried to silence them both.

"I miss Niall , Mom. That's all I meant to say" Darcy rolled  her eyes at Rosie.

"There are other ways to say it , Ars-ey" Rosie yelled , making Darcy gasp.

"Oh you did not. I hate you" she growled.

"Girls girls girls. Please stop" I yelled on top of my voice , silencing them both.

"Wow. That worked" I smirked proudly, as the three ladies stared at me.

"Let's go" I turned around and walked away towards the front door, Rosie following me closely behind.

..........

"This is so weird" Rosie whispered into my ears as her hands nervously fiddled with my fingers , her eyes fixed on Lara and her new boyfriend.

Zac.

"Darcy is dating my bestfriend. You don't find that weird?" I asked.

"Darcy was basically a Niall girl. I knew that would happen. I totally didn't expect this" she kept staring at them while she spoke.

"And whose girl were you? Harry's girl?" I whispered , my lips touching her earlobe.

"Now's not the time for all this. Help me get out of this weirdness" she pushed me away , making my eyes go wide.