Bonus Chapter #2

*6 months later*

Harry's POV:

"Are we ready to go?" I ask her , while I searched for my car keys , rummaging through the drawers of the table next to the front door.

"Why do we have this table for? There's nothing in here" I mutter , closing the drawer and looking under the papers that were set on top.

"Keys. Keys. Keys. Where are you?" I make a mess of the papers , some of them flying off the table and floating in the air for a while before landing down.

"Oh , Babe. Don't pick em up. Those are just empty." I mutter , when I see her starting to pick up the sheets that layed on the floor.

"Found it" I smile triumphantly , picking up the key and holding it closer to my face only to realise that they weren't the keys to my Lamborghini.

They were my Ferrari keys. Damn.

"Where is my Lamborghini Key?" I place the keys back on the table and continue to search for them , hearing my wife snigger next to me.

"Which one , baby? You have two of those. Let's just say you have a lot of cars" she rolls her eyes , when I take a second to glance at her before getting back to my key hunt.

"Obviously the Gallardo. Duh" I say and she sighs , before taking two steps closer and pulling the drawer open.

"I already looked in there. There's noth-

"What's this?" She waves the right keys in front of me and I stand there gobsmacked for almost an entire moment.

How does she do that?

"I swear it wasn't there before" I chuckle in disbelief , watching her walk away with a smirk.

"You're such a Mom , Rosie babe" I watch her expression harden , her fingers starting to meddle with the clutch purse in her hands.

"I meant , you're so like my Mum. She always finds stuff that I couldn't " I try to cover up my accidental slip off.

"Whatever" she mutters , with the cutest pout - a bit too cute for me to actually find the time to walk towards her and kiss her passionately.

Yeah , I could do that but we were running late for the outing with our Mums.

But I was gonna do it anyway.

"Are we still gonna get upset cuz of that , darling?" I cup her cheeks , waiting for her to look into my eyes.

"I'm trying my best not to but.." she finally looks into my eyes and I frown when I see them clouded with tears.

No no no. I'm not gonna let her cry over this again.

"I know you are. I love you for that. We will have a talk about it when we get back , okay?" I whisper and she nods , smiling slightly.

"Baby , I hate seeing you cry" I murmur , not wasting another damn second away from her lips.

"I wasn't crying" she mumbles against my lips , tracing her fingers along my hands that cupped her cheeks.

"Liar" I continue to kiss her , feeling her thumb gently caress my finger.

"That would be Mum" I blindly reach for my phone inside my pocket , still holding on to her cheeks with my other hand and my lips against her's.

"We're just about to leave the house , Mum" I pull away , smiling at how she licked her lips immediately after the kiss and takes a deep breath , giving me a breathtaking smile right after that.