Chapter 34

Suzie's POV :

"Aweeee. Look how cute they are" I cooed , looking at the newly wed couple walking down the aisle.

"Huhuh" Harry muttered , holding my left hand -his other hand typing something on his phone.

"Oww. Stop it. I'm trying to beat the high score here" he yelled when I smacked him on the arm.

"I'm riding with Louis , when we go to the wedding hall for the wedding reception" I smirked.

"No your not. You ride with me" he stated blankly , still looking at his phone but his grip around my wrist tightening.

"Okay. Okay. Let me atleast grab a glass of water" I squirmed away from his grip.

My eyes wandered in search of Louis as I walked away from Harry. I'm definitely riding with Louis cuz I just love messing with my Haz. I smiled at the thought and picked up my pace when I spotted Louis.

"There you are" I smiled widely , pulling his hand.

"Heeey. Wanna join me , sissy? Let's take a ride together to the wedding hall. Where's that curly-haired boyfriend of yours?" He asked me.

"Actually... I was thinking about that. I just ditched my boyfriend. So you better not piss me off till we get there" I smirked.

"Hurry. Let's leave before he comes searching for ya. I love pissing him off" he giggled running off, as I followed him -giggling as well.

......

"Did you just ditch me?" He asked me , as I tried my best to ignore the tall , handsome , curly haired boy in front of me.

"Nobody ignores Harry Styles" he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Excuse me. Just because your famous..."

"Shhh" he placed his index finger on my lips, catching me off guard.

"You thought you could get away with that , huh? Miss.Hottie" he smirked.

"Miss. Hottie?  Who are you calling Miss.Hottie?"

"This is not the right place. Come on" he pulled my wrist-catching me off guard again.

He dragged me out of the hall , entering the corridor -as he kept walking until the crowd became lesser and lesser. He stopped when the corridor became empty , pinning me against the wall.

"What do you intent to do? Mr. Perfect face?" I smirked.

"Mr. Perfect face? Gee. Thanks. I'm flattered " he mocked, his green orbs piercing into my brown ones.

"We gotta leave soon before sommm" he interrupted me by connecting our lips.

I deepened the kiss , my fingers playing with his curly hair. He let out a delicious moan while his hands gripped my blonde hair.

"That's it?" I smiled against his lips, causing him to smile too.

"There's no pleasing you , baby" he said , kissing down my jawline.

I threw my head back , giving him more access as he planted wet kisses down my neck.

"We have to get....back" I moaned. I can't even form a coherent sentence. The pleasure is incredibly amazing.

"Hmmm" he pulled away after a long passionate kiss.

"Let's go" he said , grabbing my hand , our fingers intertwining, as we walked down the corridor.

........

"May I have this dance , Miss. Hottie?" He bowed his head down , holding out his hand for me.

"Stop calling me like that." I exclaimed , taking his hand as he kissed it lightly.

"Okay. Rosie babe" he said in a low voice , placing my hands on his shoulder and his right hand circled around my waist.

"That's perfect" I smiled , as we swayed our bodies to the slow music , ignoring the world around us.

"Kiss me" he whispered, our nose tips almost brushing and his eyelids fluttered close - our proximities getting closer and closer.

"But everyone's watching." I stopped him.

"I don't care about that. I wanna kiss my girl and I'll do it" he said and kissed me - my eyelids gently closing , as I  enjoyed the presence of his soft lips on mine.

We pulled away  and stared into each other's eyes , a small smile playing on his lips. I pulled him into a tight hug , momentarily looking around the hall.

I caught Carter and Tina staring at us , both of them immediately looking away , noticing my stare.

"Babe?" I called to Harry , resting my head on his chest. We continued to dance as Harry looked down at my face.

"Remember that day when I broke my phone?" I asked him.

"Yeah , Baby?" He nodded his head.

"Did you actually call my office?" I looked at him.

"Yes. I did. Your assistant. What was her name again? Tina...something. She was the one who told me you were busy." He replied.

That dirty..

"Why do we have to talk about that now, huh?" He said , stroking my hair.

"She lied"I swallowed the gulp down my throat. I can't believe she did that. I trusted her.

Harry furrowed his brows in confusion and looked at me for an explanation.

"She never told me you called. She wanted me to be mad at you. She wanted us to fight" I explained.

"Who? Your assistant?  But why?" He asked me.

"I don't know" I caught them staring again.

Harry twirled me around - confusing me for a second cuz I was too deep in the conversation.

"Tina and Carter are glaring at us" I said , clenching my jaw.

"Let me see" he twirled me again ,quickly turning around so that he could face them.

"They don't like us being together" he said blankly, pretending to stare at the ceiling.

"I have a bad feeling about this" I murmured , exhaling the breath that I was holding back.

"Do you trust me?" He asked , his eyes locking with mine.

"Yes" I nodded , taking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Then everything's gonna be just fine , baby" he kissed my temple , making me smile widely.

"Oi oi" I heard, Louis call.

"Enough with the romance. Time for some fun" he put his hand between  Harry and I.

"Loueehh" I  groaned.

"Champagne?" Louis asked Harry and he nodded.

Great. Another interruption. As always.

"I bet Suz is gonna fancy some champagne" I heard El say.

Harry winked at me , making me blush and I turned around to answer Eleanor.

.......

A.N

I thought I'd write Liam's wedding in Hasie's POV and It turned out pretty well I guess...

Finally!!!! Suzie  realised what's happening around her !!!!

Carter and Tina...jealous bitches.... *rolls eyes*

Will this be a problem for Hasie ???

Just keep guessing :))))

#Hasie all around ♡♡♡♡

Ly all ;)

Vote , Comment and Share :)

~Hazzysgirl ♡♡