Chapter 64

This chapter is gonna be smut (I've been writing a lot of that lately so sorry to the non -smut readers😅) its gonna a bit dirty and I'd like to thank @varshinirakesh  for giving me the idea of writing smut  after the proposal ( ur basically a very good girl, yeah i Know)
Not edited too :/

.....

Harry's POV:

"Can you stop?" She giggles , pushing my hand away from her thigh.

We were on our way to my old apartment , driving through the less busy streets of London.

"Should  I take this turn?" She asks , looking at me.

"I thought you knew where the Battersea Power station was" I exclaimed.

"'Course I do. I'm just confirming" she shrugs and takes the turn.

"Is this it?" She asks stopping in front of the apartment.

"Wait I think this is the wrong street" she looks around, unbuckling her seat belt.

"No baby. We're in the right place at the right time" I lean in , resting my arms on the headrest of  her seat.

"Save it till we get upstairs" she bites her bottom lip , containing a smile.

She opens the door and steps out , while I let my imagination run wild -thinking about all the things we could be doing tonight.

I step out and run towards her ,wrapping my left arm around her waist , as we walked towards the lobby of my apartment.

"Cameras" she pushes me away , when I tried to steal a kiss inside the elevator.

We get out of the elevator and I fish the keys out of my pocket ,  as we stood in front of the door.

"It's 3 A.M" she rolls her eyes , while I still mindlessly searched for the keys in my pocket.

"Got it" I take them out , and catch her off guard by pinning her against the door and kissing her hungrily.

She immediately  kisses back , humming against my lips and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"That was a headstart." I say, getting back to kissing her again.

"Open the door already" she whines , while I blindly insert the key inside the keyhole and turn it.

"Horny. As always" I say and kiss her again , as her fingers dug deep into my hair.

I turn the knob and we quickly get in , resting my hand on the small of her back and slipping my hands under her top , exposing some of her skin.

"Don't forget to lock the door , babe " she tells me , moving down to kiss my jawline , gently sucking on my skin too.

"Sure , my angel. No one's gonna disturb us. You're gonna long for sex even more after this night" I whisper, lifting her top up even further.

I lift her slightly off the ground and takes that as a cue to wrap her legs around my torso , as our lips remained moulded together.

I walk up to the couch and gently place her on it , hovering over her , our lips still in sync.

"I'm not letting you off with just a hand job tonight , Styles" she mumbles and pulls me down for another kiss , as I smiled against her lips.

"My dear future wife. We've got all night, my love. You might have to take a day off work tomorrow after tonight" I smirk , slipping my hands under her top, in an attempt to lift it off her.