Epilogue

Honestly when I started out this book in December 2015 (When the boys began their hiatus) I never knew I'd take this long to complete it😂 I'm slow af and it's only bcuz of my busy schedules 😑 After almost 2 long years I will be stop boring you with updates from Celebrity Crush 🤣 Thank you to everyone who has stayed with me right frm the beginning of this book. I give you - The final chapter (Epilogue) of Celebrity Crush 🦄😍

P.S

Please watch the video I made for this book 😁😍 which is on Top :)

Happily is officially the Hasie anthem 😢😍

And ignore the mistakes in the chap cuz I'm too afraid to actually read through the chap cuz I think it's kinda bad😐

.......

I'm yours and you're mine. They always said that to each other and those words had true meaning.

3 years. 3 years she never dared to date anyone. Cuz she was afraid. Afraid to get herself broken again both physically and mentally. It was exactly what Shaw did to her. But when she met him , it wasn't the fame or his luscious looks that drew her closer to him. It was something about the way he looked at her when he shook hands with her.

He was literally forced to date girls that he never even liked , girls who didn't even appeal to him in the first place. They had the looks , they had money , they had fame. But that wasn't what Harry wanted in a girl. He wanted her to love the Harry he was before his fame. The dorky , funny and quirky Harry. He knew that his Rosie would be that girl the moment he layed eyes on her that day.

She had that same look on her face when she danced with him right now , during their first dance as Husband and wife. The same nerves , the same lopsided smile , the same chills spreading across her soft fingers that were encircled around his neck.

Not even for a single moment did they take their eyes off each other while they danced , cuz right now all they could see was each other. Nothing else or nobody else mattered.

When the music was over , the whole crowd - containing only people they both knew and loved dearly , applauded loudly. They take a step back and turn around to face the others , their fingers still tightly interlaced.

They slowly make their way towards Louis and Eleanor while the guests occupy the dance floor to bust some moves.

"That was soo hot" El exlaims , pretending to fangirl over Harry and Suzie.

"The dinner's over. Everyone made toasts. It was pretty emotional , We had our first dance. She threw the bouquet and you caught it. That was funny" Harry says pointing his finger at Eleanor.

"What's so funny about that , Styles?"Louis narrows his eyes at his buddy.

"Cuz you're just too much of a coward to propose. That's why you two are still dating" Harry blurts out and Suzie giggles , closing her mouth immediately.

"I've got an announcement to make. If you'll excuse me , Mr. and Mrs. STYLES" he speaks through gritted teeth and makes his way towards the D.J. Eleanor shoots the couple a mischievous smirk and follows her boyfriend , standing next to him.

"Listen up everyone" he stops the music and yells into the mic.

"I've got an announcement to make. It's not a big deal but" he takes Eleanor's hand in his and both of them sigh ," El and I got married last month in Amsterdam. It was a low-key wedding and no one knew about it. Not even the bride and the groom or any of my brothers. Not even our families. Thank you for listening. Enjoy the rest of the evening" he resumes the music while everyone walks up to congratulate them.