Chapter 85

*7 days before the HASIE WEDDING ❤❤*

Suzie's POV:

"Baby ,Wake up" I shake him with both of my hands , as he finally lets go of my waist and groans , shifting away from me.

"Morning beautiful" he smiles at me and I smile back , pouncing on top of him and showering his face with kisses.

"Stop" he giggles wildly like a little child , while I leave sloppy kisses all over his face and pull away , laughing along with him.

"I thought you were mad at me" his smile dies down and mine does too.

"Oh yeah" I pull my hand away and put up a straight face and he does the same too.

"I'm mad too. Get off me and stop seducing me with your hotness. Your hot body ain't gonna work on me" he presses his lips into a tight line and gets out of the bed.

"Whatever , Mr. Perfect face. If you wanna go through the rehearsal and the dinner fighting then so be it" I huff , standing up and beating him to the bathroom.

"I want to go first" he bangs on the door but I ignore him.

"I thought you were a women enthusiast. Ladies first" I yell back , laughing to myself.

............

"You look ridiculous" Louis laughs , shaking his head and I smile - knowing that it was his way of telling that I looked nice

Harry and I spent the rest of the afternoon yelling at each other's faces about the little things that both of us did and now it was time to leave for the rehearsal.

"Can you tell this beautiful girl in front of me that it's time to leave?" Harry narrows his eyes at me and I contain a smile.

"Yes I can hear you , gorgeously handsome man" I say with a straight face and step in front of him , moving my hand up to adjust his tie.

"I'll be in the car , Louis. Tell him" I give Harry an intimidating look after adjusting his tie and walking away.

"Can you guys get back to normal, please? I'm sick of being the messenger" he sighs , lifting Freddie off the couch and holding him in his hands.

"Let's go ,lad" he smiles at Freddie, who claps his hands excitingly.

.......

"Daddy. I'm nervous" I tell him , standing just in front of the door to the huge hall.

"This is just rehearsal , honey. What's there to be nervous about?" He kisses my hand and I smile at his gesture.

Both Harry's and my family had flown over to London for our wedding and were gonna stay in here until the day we get married.

We were currently at the Battersea Arts Centre - London's top spot for weddings. This is where we were gonna get married.

If it weren't for me finding a perfect job at a perfect company or the perfect man to get married to , I wouldn't be able to afford all of this.