Chapter 7

Warning : This chapter contains mature content.
Its a dirty chap sooo kiddos don't read it :P. You can skip this one... you will definitely understand the next chap if u skip this one.

Suzie's POV :

Harry's green eyes stared directly into mine and they were filled with lust and desire.

A cab stopped in front of us and we both got in. Harry closed the door behind him after letting me in.

I turned towards Harry facing him , and took of my heels , massaging my feet cuz my feet hurt soo bad.

Harry scooted closer to me his face inches away from mine.

"You're just too perfect to be ignored today babe" he said and  connected his lips with mine.

His tongue requested entry to my mouth and I gave in. His hands travelled down to my thighs and my hands were tangled in his hair.

He lifted my thighs signalling me to get on top of him and I did just that. His lips were cut off from mine and I looked at him disappointed.

He started kissing my temple and moved down to my jawline. I closed my eyes in pleasure and enjoyed every second of it.

His mouth moved down further and my heart beats were faster.

Oh God.

He started sucking on the sweet spot on my neck and I let out a delicious moan.

The cab came to a halt and I looked out the window to see that we had arrived home.

"Let me pay the driver and I'll be back baby " Harry told me and walked up to the cab.

We got into the house and I closed the door behind me.

"Let's go to my room" Harry said pulling my hand.

I nodded my head and followed him impatiently.

I can't really control myself from doing this and I'm pretty sure that he can't either.

He locked the door and immediately pulled me closer to his body.

He sucked my sweet spot on my neck and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist  and  swayed my head back in pleasure.

He walked towards the bed and put me down gently , his body hovering over mine. He moved back to my lips and kissed me. His hands played with my hair and I started taking off his coat.

I unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his tattoos , that I always adored.

His hands moved behind my back , fumbling with my zipper , until he finally slid it down.

He pulled my dress down and I was wearing only my fancy victoria secret lingerie.

I'm so glad I wore them today.

I unbuttoned his pants and stripped them down.

He took a second to take in my appearance and a smirk was plastered on his face.

Harry's POV :

Rosie was just beautiful. I know we are not supposed to be doing this. Our relationship doesn't have to begin this way , but We both just can't stop.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her as I sucked her bottom lip.

"No.. don't" she moaned.

I moved away from her and got off the bed towards the drawer.

I know I'm still drunk. Maybe a little.

Okay. A lot.

"What's wrong?" Rosie groaned. She turned towards me , still on the bed , supporting her head with her elbow.

"Do you want to me to fuck you  without protection?" I asked her smirking.

"No" she replied blankly , lying on her back and staring at the ceiling.

"We can stop now if you don't wanna do it?" I told her which came out more like a question.

"No it's just that...it's my....first time" she whispered.

"Oh." I simply stated and got  in the  bed next to her.

She raised her brows looking at me expectantly.

"Well. I'll make you feel good. I promise" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and connecting my lips with hers.

I was on top of her again and my mouth moved down to her neck  and then to her chest.

My hands moved to her back and I unclasped her bra , throwing it on the floor.

I sucked on her breasts and she let out a delicious moan.

"Are you ready , love " I asked her.

She nodded her head swiftly and her eyes were still closed in pleasure.

She took off my boxers in a rush and I took off her panties.

I put on the condom as I continued to kiss her neck.

"Are you always this quiet when you have sex?" I asked her inbetween kisses.

"I have never had sex godammit" she yelled in pleasure.

I laughed.

"You've gotta want it , baby. You have to let me know that you need it" I taunted her.

"I need it. I need you Harry." She moaned.

"Okay. I know this is your first time. Just trust me okay?" I asked , looking her in the eyes.

She nodded.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her again.

"Yes" she said nodding.

I was inside of her and  it felt so good.

I closed my eyes in pleasure and all I could hear was her sexy moan.

I kept thrusting deeper and deeper until I hit our climax.

I kissed her bare stomach and sucked her skin leaving love bites on her torso.

Her hands tangled my hair and  I looked up to see her biting her bottom lip.

Why does she have to be sooo sexy ? God.

After a couple of minutes I was out of her and I layed next her breathless.

She looked at me smiling widely , still out of breath.

We wrapped ourselves under the sheets and I wrapped my arms around her small torso.

Her back was against my chest and I pulled her closer to me.

"You were great" I whispered into her ears.

"Really?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I said and kissed her temple.

"Good night , Haz" she said sweetly.

"Good night, love" I said smiling as we both drifted off to sleep.

A.N

Ooooo....what happend here?!?!?

*winks*

Hope y'all liked this chapter :-)

I won't be updating regularly next week..cuz my mid semester exams are startin :(

Sowwweyyy :(

Vote, comment and share :)

~Hazzysgirl ♡♡