Chapter 94 (Hasie Wedding - Part Two)

*Hasie Wedding day*

It was finally that day. The day Harry was waiting for. The day Suzie was waiting for. The day the whole world was waiting for. The day the universe was waiting for.

Their wedding day.

Harry barely slept the previous night cuz he couldn't stop thinking about his big day with his one and only Rosie. He couldn't stop thinking about how perfect his life was gonna be with her. He smiled like an idiot throughout most of the night whenever he thought about her charming face and her angelic voice and he felt like a lovesick puppy. Hell , who cares anyway - he was a lovesick puppy for her.

Suzie didn't sleep either. It wasn't any different for her but she did worry about something that kept bothering her for a long time.

That dream. That nightmare she had about Carter killing her one true love. Carter was known for ruining all of her perfectly good moments and she was afraid that he might do the same even today.

Harry did tell her that he would make sure that he doubles the security and she trusted him. But the fear was still there. He almost killed her for God's sake. It wasn't easy for her to forget about the accident any sooner.

She sits up on her bed and looks around , realising that everyone else was up and she was the only one lying on the vastly spread mattress.

"I was gonna wake you in a minute. It's six thirty. Time to get ready" Eleanor says pulling up her hair into a ponytail.

"Can I call him before I..."

"He isn't even up yet. Unlike us,the boys have less work to do. Just get up and go brush your teeth" she cuts her off before Suzie even completes her sentence.

"I'm sure he hasn't slept at all. But okay" Suzie mutters standing up and folding the mattresses one by one.

Eleanor rolls her eyes and snatches the mattress away from her ," I'll talk care of that" she mutters , making Suzie sigh and making her way towards the bathroom.

"Can I? Please? Just one time. I need to" Harry begs Louis , who remained crashed on the couch last night along with the other boys.

"Harry just shut up and get back to bed. We still have time to get ready" Louis mutters in his sleep , barely opening his eyes.

"I'm gonna call her" Harry taunts him , unlocking his phone.

"Yeah. Go ahead. Eleanor will be waiting to bash you on the other end. I'm sure you don't wanna get bashed first thing in the morning. That too on your wedding day" he smirks , getting comfortable with the cushion next to him.

Harry growls in disappointment and hastily walks up the stairs ,into his room and slumps on the bed , not really knowing what to do until the boys wake up.

But instead he finds himself falling asleep after a few minutes or so. He really did need that sleep to be honest. Cuz his muse kept him awake all night and he had barely gotten any shuteye.

"I got this special bath ready for you. In the downstairs bathroom" Darcy says , when Suzie descends down the stairs , completely tired and already exhausted from all the work.

She had barely began getting ready but it was already taking a toll on her.

"A simple bath would have been fine. That wasn't needed" she tells her sister as she walks up to the breakfast stool next to her.

"You need to have your best look today" Lottie says ,offering her a plate of French toast. As expected , Suzie wasn't in the mood to eat any food today but she realised that if she was gonna change anything today , it had to be done with her eating habits. She didn't wanna disappoint him when he checks up on her later , enquiring somebody about her breakfast.