Bonus Chapter #3

Hello. It's been ages and I'm sorry it took so long. But it's finally here so enjoy ;) (Ignore the mistakes cuz I've been busy and I did this in a rush)

Suzie's POV:

I shouldn't be worrying about anything. Atleast that's what Harry said to me. But he knew I'd only be satisfied if we made sure nothing was wrong with my reproductive system.

So here I was at the hospital's waiting room with Harry - some random person already recognising us just after minutes of us being here.

"See that's why I didn't wanna come" I hide into his neck , when the lady tries to take a 'sneaky' picture of us.

"How else can we do it? I just wanna put an end to this. Get you to stop worrying and start enjoying life more" he tightens his grip on my shoulder and rubs it repeatedly , as I continued to stay hidden under his chin.

"Excuse me, ma'am. You need to stop doing that" One of the nurses notices our discomfort and scolds the stalker lady , making her turn around and disappear out of the waiting room in embarrassment.

"The doctor will see you now" she now turns to look at us , as the both of us stand up - with Harry's hand stroking the small of my back repeatedly to calm me down.

.........

"What did I say?" He kisses the top of my head , as the both of us step out of the main entrance of the hospital.

"I knew nothing was wrong. I knew it" I shrug , shaking my head repeatedly - more like trying to convince myself than trying to convince him.

"Yeah. I know you weren't freaking out" he kisses my forehead , as I let a smile creep upon my lips.

"Why do you always let me be right?"I peck him on the cheek and continue to walk to the car with him caressing me , with his arm over my shoulder.

"Bcuz you are always right , baby" he mutters to me , looking away at something else for a second before looking back at me ,"Now don't get upset but these photographers are at it again. Let's just get to the car soon" he picks up our pace to his range rover.

"Oh, great. Now I have to deal with the Twitter questions about why we were at the hospital" I sigh , getting into the car with him.

"Let's do something. It's been ages since we last had our 'Husband and Wife' time. When was the last time we went on a date?" He starts the car and turns to look at me with a smile.

"What do you call the thing that you did for me last night?" I sigh contendly when he places his hand on my thigh.

"Just recreated our bedroom's look from our wedding night. I don't call that a date" he takes my hand when I place it over his and intertwines them together.

"I call it Wedding night 2.0" he traces his pinky across my thigh , while our hands remained intertwined.

"You're so extra , babe. You know that right?" I roll my eyes and break into a chuckle , impressed with the fact that he got so good at one hand driving and holding my hand ever since we got together.

"I know. I know. But I wanna do something. I'm just sick of working all the time" he removes his hand and places it on the steering wheel to take a turn before quickly placing it on my denim covered thigh again.

"We get back to work from Monday. I just wanna make the most of this weekend" I sigh , quickly comforted by the slow stroke of his fingers on my thigh.

I had to fly to L.A for fashion week while Harry stayed here in London to record some of his songs for the second album until he resumes his world tour the week after that.