Chapter 77

*1 week later*

Suzie's POV:

"When can I see little Freddie?" I ask , while Lara brushes my hair with my usual brush.

"Harry's gone to get the wheelchair" she replies , scrolling through her phone with the other hand.

"I don't need a wheelchair and I don't need you to brush my hair. You're doing it all wrong" I grimace , extending my hand out to her.

She sighs placing the brush on my palm and I take it in my grip.

"Well Harry told me to do it for you. He said your hands might hurt if they're working  for too long" she shrugs and I roll my eyes.

I start brushing my hair and continue doing it for a while and notice Harry coming in with a wheelchair in front of him.

"You're Mom and Dad just left for their flight and what did I tell you, Lara?" He asks glaring at an absentminded Lara.

"She said she could do it" she whines , " I have a test tomorrow and I haven't went through a single slide" she grumbles , focusing on her phone again.

"I didn't even ask you to come here. You're the one who was freaking out over the phone about not taking care of me" I shake my head and get back to brushing my hair.

"I can do it" Harry asks for my brush but I pretend to ignore him and continue my work.

He snatches it away from me and gets behind me , sitting on the bed. He starts brushing my hair gently, careful not to pull on the tangles.

A small smile involuntarily appears on my face and I stop protesting , letting him do it.

"Why are you blushing?" Darcy catches my attention, as she walks inside the room - hand in hand with Niall.

"That's enough , babe" I turn around and he stops , placing the brush on the table next to me.

"She was blushing" Darcy laughs , looking at Harry.

"What? Not every guy brushes his girl's hair" I say , trying the hide the shades of red on my cheeks.

"True that" Harry smirks, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What?" Harry leans back , when the others stare at him ,"I am a narcissist" he shrugs , making me laugh lightly.

"Can we go now? I want to meet my dear little nephew" I ask turning towards Harry.

"Yeah. I'll just help you to that wheelchair and then...."

"Remember Harry , the doctor said you can't carry her all the time. She needs to walk on her own" Niall interrupts Harry.

"But she can't just get on the chair without any help." Lara cuts in.

"Yeah but he can't just lift her up and make her to sit on the chair. That's so not helping her to walk" Darcy bounces back.

"Guys guys guys. Stop. I think it's best if we don't use the wheelchair at all" I say and the argument bursts out again - this time they were yelling at me.

"Oh God. Just stop" I say a bit loudly catching all of their attentions.

"Just help me get to the wheelchair" I say , standing up slowly , " Don't have to carry me. Just help me walk" I say , mostly to Harry.

He nods , as I wrap an arm around his neck - the others protectively staying next to me.

They help me turn around and I sit slowly on the chair , next to my bed - careful not to trigger any sorts of pain.