Chapter 95 (Hasie Wedding - Part Three)

The most awaited wedding chapter is here🤗🤗🤗

Songs for the chapter : One Direction - Home 😍😭😢

*Half an hour until the Wedding Ceremony*

"He is helping me get over my eating disorder"

A small snippet of the interview was read out aloud by Darcy while Suzie sighed , looking at her reflection on the full length mirror.

"This interview has Harry written all over it." Niall peeps his head in , while Darcy flips the pages of the magazine.

"Niall. Aren't you supposed to be with Harry?" Suzie raises her brow at Niall but he shrugs it off.

"I guess I can finally be open about our relationship. The world finally needs to know how selfless and loving and caring and kind-hearted he really is and not just a womanizer. I couldn't do that when we were dating but now that we're finally gonna get married, I wanted the world to know how wonderful of a soulmate Harry truly is" She breathes out after her little confession leaving everyone in the room awestruck.

They were truly marvelled and fascinated by the love that these two shared and reading that interview brought goosebumps across Darcy's skin.

She was nothing but ecstatic when she saw her sister in that wedding dress , happy that she got over her darkest demons which had been haunting her ever since that awful high school prom.

"Time to put the veil on" Eleanor takes it out of the box and walks up to stand in front of the beautiful bride who waits for her to place it on her head.

"Nervous?" El chuckles and Suzie nervously chuckles back with a nod. It was true that El and the others were nervous a few hours ago but they weren't anymore cuz their job was done. There was only one thing left now.

Harry and Susanna had to get married.

"Do I have to put this on already?" Suzie looks at her Mom with annoyance who stands up and walks to her , helping Eleanor to adjust the veil.

"Yes , baby. It's time" she replies patiently , sensing her daughter's nervous vibes radiating through her repeated sighs.

Nervous? Yes. But Suzie was getting even more nervous when the veil was put on. Partly annoyed cuz the veil was making her nose itch.

"We will just set this up and I'll take this away from your face for now" Erica senses her irritability and slowly walks back , taking a look at her daughter's appearance.

Eleanor adjusts her veil from behind and stands next to Erica , Anne and the other ladies in the room joining them as well.

Scarlett red lips , perfectly aligned eyebrows and red tinted cheeks , gorgeously styled hair with a few traces of white shiny glitter and also adorned with flowers and her eye makeup making her beautiful eyes stand out even more. The veil that covered her face added to her beauty , the smile on all of their faces grew even wider after they saw that beautiful masterpiece in front of them.