Chapter 78

Suzie's POV:

I was scared. Afraid that he might do something to me again. Afraid that he might break us apart again.

What if he had brought a gun to shoot us all? Stupid , wild and crazy imaginations flashed before my eyes.

"You're marrying this guy?" He laughs dryly and I quickly stand up , gripping Harry's wrist and hugging his arm tightly. His body stiffens but his eyes remain on Carter , anger filling up inside of him.

But I know he was holding it in - all for me.

"Just leave before I knock your teeth out" he speaks for the first time.

"Why should I leave? I'm here for a good reason. To apologise. Not to fucking murder her" Carter yells like a mad man , a shudder leaving my body by the sudden loss of contact.

Harry steps away from me and sprints to Carter , gripping his collar tightly.

"It was a freaking miracle that she survived. You fucking killed her. You tried to take her away from me" he punches him repeatedly and an involuntary sob escapes my lips.

I did not want to see Harry like this. This wasn't my Harry at all and the fact that he gets angry cuz of Carter makes me wanna kill Carter myself.

"Louis , stop him" I yell to Louis and he immediately steps in front to stop him.

But Harry himself stops , letting go off that bastard as he lifelessly falls to the ground.

"I don't want you to get into trouble. Please stop , baby" I hug his arms tightly and sob into his shoulder.

This was a hospital and I didn't want him to get into trouble , to be honest.

The media already knows too much about us and if the things about Carter got out , we're in for a lot of hate.

After all , no one will ready understand what we go through as a couple.

"I stopped. I won't hurt him."his voice softens and he kisses my forehead. I could tell that he wasn't the same man he was a few seconds ago.

Carter stands up to his feet with great difficulty and Louis rolls his eyes when he opens his mouth to speak again.

"Suzie. Please hear me out" he starts the whole damn thing all over again.

I was so sick sick sick of all this. I wanted this to fucking end. I wanted to be happy with the man I love. Is this too much to ask for ?

Being happy with the one you love is such a difficult thing to achieve in this damn world and the fact that I had to almost die for it makes me feel sick.

"No Carter. Hear me out" I cut him off , my voice being bold and authortive.

"Please. I really wanna make this work.."

"Make what work?Carter don't you get it? I am not the one for you. How long are you gonna keep doing this? You fucking played with my life and dragged everyone else into this. My boyfriend, my friends, my family?" I yell ," I might deserve all this, but they don't. Please all I'm ever asking you is to leave me alone. You cannot force someone to like you and I'm never gonna like you. I love him and I'm gonna marry him" I lower my voice down a bit and look at Harry. He swallows the gulp in his throat and intertwines his fingers with mine.

"There is someone else out there who's waiting for you and it's not me. You need to understand this" I say with a soft voice,hoping he'd finally understand and leave.

"But.."

"Just leave ,please. I just can't keep doing this anymore. I wanna be happy. I want to be happy with him." The tears leave my eyes and silent sobs escapes my lips.