Chapter 10

Suzie's POV :

"It was magical , Dani " I told my bestfriend , Danielle through the phone.

"I don't know about that , it's only been one date. Slow down" I tried to pacify my all excited bestfriend.

"Okay , I gotta go, hon. "I told her and hung up.

My bestfriend thinks Harry's gonna ask me to be his girlfriend.

I know for sure that is not gonna happen.We've only gone for one date.

It's almost been a week since our date and I've been thinking about it all along.

Me and the girls have been busy all week but not as busy as the boys were.

They had an interview or a performance almost everyday.

Harry and I rarely saw each other , but when we do, he gives me that breathtaking smile -that every girl would die for.

Today was a Monday , but I skipped work today.

Because it was that time of the month.

The girls told me to take a day off , even though I insisted that I can work today.

Luckily , none of the boys were home so I don't have to explain my embarrassing situation to them.

I lazily walked downstairs to fix myself a cup of coffee. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V ,sipping my coffee.

Harry's POV :

"Fuck this traffic. "Louis said with a grimace. "I wanna get home soon. So hungry" he groaned.

"None of the girls are home."Liam said smirking.

"So?"Louis asked him.

"So , no food. We all know you suck at cooking" Niall said laughing.

We all laughed , while Louis glared at Niall.

"Harry will make something for me. Won't you Haz?" Louis said teasing Rosie's nickname for me.

"Nope. And don't call me , Haz" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Why Haz? You want only your Rosie to call you that? "He asked me teasingly.

Protective Louis is way better than teasing Louis.

I tried to fight a smile.

"Look at him " Liam laughed pointing at me.

"He's got that star in his eyes , whenever we mention her name" Liam spoke.

"What are you talking about? "I laughed shyly.

"We don't know what it is , Harry. But never in our five years , I have seen you so happy about dating a girl" Niall said beaming with a smile on his face.

"He's just kidding. We definitely know what it is." Louis giggled.

The other boys giggled along with him and I turned away watching through the window , embarrassed.

The boys are right. Rosie is different. She is just not like any other girl I've dated.

"You know what? I don't care if it's too early" I spoke bravely , turning towards them.

"I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend" I blurted out.

"Enough with the 'beating about the bush' " I told them.

"I knew this would happen" Liam said , grinning.

The car came to a halt and we all got down , walking towards our house.