Chapter 44

Harry's POV :

"Don't touch me" she pulled her hands away from my strong grip. She moved away from the couch and stood next to Louis, the distance between us increasing every minute.

"Baby, Please" I begged her. The last thing I expected from her is that she wouldn't trust me. Everything was going smoothly between us before this thing had to pop up. I wanted to make her happy but this is what I get in return?

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, thinking about how twisted the situation was. I'm pretty sure that the guy in the video wasn't me. But I couldn't tell her the truth about where I really was.

Rosie wasn't very stable all of sudden as I noticed that she was staggering,her eyes shutting close and she was about to fall. I rushed towards her and caught her just in time, everything happening in a matter of seconds.

"Suzie. Oh my God" Darcy exclaimed as everyone rushed towards us.

"Did she eat her breakfast after I left?" I asked Eleanor.

"I don't know. I was busy on the phone." She replied sheepishly and I sighed.

"She hasn't eaten all day and this happened. That's why she fainted" Louis stated. I pushed the strand of hair away from her face and took a second to admire her. Maybe this is the last time she would let me touch her. Only when she's unconscious.

"Take her to the bed" Liam suggested. I lifted her feet off the ground and carried her up the stairs and into our room, resting her head on the pillow. I straightened her legs out and took her heels off her feet,pulling the duvet over her body.

I noticed her stir slightly and realized that she was waking up , her eyes gently opening. She took a few seconds to process the surroundings around her before she noticed me sitting next to her on the bed.

"Lou. I need water" she looked at Louis and he was quick to hand her a glass of water. She sipped the glass of water slowly , swallowing every gulp with great difficulty.

"Just get her something to eat , babe" Louis told El and she nodded , exiting the room.

"I'm not in the mood for food right now" Rosie replied angrily.

"You don't really have a choice,okay? You just fainted cuz you haven't eaten all day" Louis replied with a stern expression on his face. She remained quiet , hanging her head down and meddled with the duvet that covered her body.

She looked at me and her expression changed drastically as if she had been reminded about what happened in the last few minutes.

"Look guys, I'm fine , okay. I need to talk to him for a few minutes. Alone" she looked at the others and they all nodded understandingly. Everyone left one by one and Louis was the last one to leave, giving me a look before closing the door behind him.

I turned around and reached for her hand but she pulled it away , her whole body trembling.

"One last chance, Harry. One last chance. Talk to me" She straightened out her hair and looked at me for an answer.

"I swear. I didn't go to any strip club and sure as hell didn't make out with that assistant of yours. I was some place else" I told her.

"And where exactly did you go?" She asked me. I knew thus question was coming up again.

"I was at the mall. Getting you stuff" I told her a different lie this time.

"Do you realize what time it is? You left so early this morning telling me that you were gonna meet your friends from the set when they were all actually in France . And now you're telling me you were shopping the whole day for a single dress and a pair of shoes?" She asked me.