Chapter 93 (Hasie Wedding - Part One)

The entire wedding's gonna be in Third person's POV. Sorry if it's bad , But I gotta do it ,so you'll know everything that's happening on both sides ;)
Wish me luck lol😁

Song for the chapter : One Direction - You and I 💗💗

........

*the night before the wedding*

"Yeah. You're dead" Harry shouts after beating Niall for the second time in their game of Call of Duty.

"It's my turn now"Louis pushes Harry away and snatches the controller from him.

"But you already had two turns, you asshole" Harry yells , pouncing on top of Louis who sat next to Niall and Liam.

Eleanor walks in , shaking her head when she thought about how childish the boys were , her boyfriend being the most childish of all. But that's what she loved most about him.

"Why are you here , El?" Harry asks her , when he spots Eleanor , walking up the stairs. But he really didn't care about why Eleanor was here. All he wanted to know was what his Rosie was up to.

"I'm just here to grab a few stuff" Eleanor rushes off into Harry and Suzie's room , while Harry stands up from his seat and walks to the stairs.

"I can't find it" she sighs in frustration and walks out of the room , standing at the doorway and unlocking her phone to call Suzie.

"What are you looking for?" Harry asks her , standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"You won't know , Harry" El waves him off , pretty sure that Harry won't know where Suzie kept her special Lingerie for tomorrow.

"Try me. I might know" Harry challenges her , completely confident in the fact that he knows everything about his girl , including the places where she kept her stuff.

"I'm sure that you won't know where she kept her Lingerie" El laughs , placing the phone on her ear after dialling Suzie.

"The regular ones or the one for tomorrow?" He asks , surprising Eleanor with his question.

"The one for tomorrow? You know?" Her mouth widens , as Harry leans on the wall , crossing his arm in front of his chest.

"You wouldn't find it in the packed boxes. She hides her stuff way inside the drawer of the dresser. On her side of the bed." He gives her a confusing answer , making her face twist with confusion.

"On the left side of the bed" he clears it up and Eleanor walks back in , still dumbstruck about the fact that he knew so much.

"So you looked into it?" El stares at him , as she walks down the stairs with the paper bag held in her hand.

"I just knew where it was. I didn't look into it" Harry answers her honestly and walks back to the couch ,taking his spot next to Niall.

"You guys be good and go to sleep early , please. Big day tomorrow" she tells them before walking out of the front door , almost sure that they won't listen to her and continue playing those rotten games until midnight.

Just as Eleanor leaves the room , Harry jumps up from his seat and rushes up to his room , grabbing his phone from the coffee table on the way.

He throws himself on the bed after closing the door behind him , his heart beating faster-the feeling almost similar to the one he had when he texted her after the first date.

He opens his call log and presses his finger on her contact which was right on top of his favourites list.

He almost presses call but stops when he thinks about all the rules that the family had laid out for them and they were not supposed to talk until the wedding.