Chapter 66

One of the most important chapters of this book is this- Chapter 66.

It's in bold , italics and It's underlined so you must understand how much I'm stressing it lol😂

A year and six month's since Suzie  moved to London...

Suzie's POV:

"Oh My God. I can't believe this. It's finally happening" I squeal excitingly , rubbing my belly.

"Yeah me too" Eleanor squeals along with me , as she mimicks my action.

"Why are you doing that? You're not even pregnant" she stares at me , with lazy eyes.

"Just an itch on my belly." I shoot a weak smile , while she still stares at me.

Obviously jealous of the fact that I didn't get pregnant even after having unprotected sex with Harry.

After finding out that we accidentally forgot to use condoms that night , I did take a test directly  at the hospital  after a few days and found that I wasn't conceived.

I called Harry immediately and told him the news and we were very relieved , to be honest. 2/4 of One Direction were gonna be fathers and trust me - Harry didn't wanna join them.

"What exactly are you excited for , sissy?" Louis asks me , sitting next to me on the couch.

"I'm gonna see him after almost 6 months" I sigh , with a smile , " You guys, Harry's coming home in a few hours" I say excitingly.

"Yeah yeah. You're happy cuz you're not the one who is arranging for  your engagement party" Louis rolls his eyes at me.

"Weren't you the one who said Harry and I shouldn't be interfering in your plans?" I ask him.

"I'm just messing with ya , love. I just want you to be happy. I love you" he smiles at me and kisses me on the forehead.

"I love you too , bro" I grin at him , as he stands up and walks towards the door.

"Babe , I'm just gonna check if the wine caterer is ready with the orders. I'll be right back" he says to Eleanor , who seems to be busy munching her cheetos.

"Hmm" she nods her head at him and gets back to eating.

Louis sighs and walks back to Eleanor, to give her a long kiss on the lips and walks back to the front door , shooting me a wink along the way.

I giggle at him and look at Eleanor, to notice that she was giggling too.

"Oh. Wait. Louis " I stop him before he leaves , "I'll pick him up from the airport. You don't have to do it" I tell him , with a genuine smile.

"It's alright, love. I can do it. The airport's on my way back" he waves his hand at me.

"But..."

"You've waited for 6 months. A few hours won't kill you" he smirks and leaves before I could come up with a reply.

He's right. I can. Just hold it together, Suzie.

I climb the stairs and go to our room , to get things sorted out for our party.

Harry and I did decide to move into his old apartment but I didn't wanna stay there all alone. So we decided to live there right after we get married. To be honest , I missed my adorable idiot bestfriend slash brother and his girlfriend and we all didn't wanna go separate ways like that. Not just yet.

I take my dress out of the plastic bag and laid it on the bed , admiring it for a few seconds. El and Sophia had chosen the fabrics personally and they designed it entirely- just for me.