Chapter 80

I'm so fucking happy that we got this far guys 😭😍 Ily all for reading my book and I'm so proud of us for getting till Chapter 80 😭😇 I owe u all and I couldn't have done this without your support 😘 I LOVE YOU 🤗😘

Harry's POV :

"Are you sure it's just us?" She bobs her head to the side to move her hair away from her face.

"Yes. You two-obviously, Darce , Me ,Louis , El Soph , Liam and Lara too. I think Zac might join as well" Niall sits down on our bed and slumps back, completely lying on his back and spreading out his arms.

"Well In that case , I think I overdid it" she takes off her earrings and sighs , looking at her reflection on the mirror.

"Come on. We're in suits for God's sake. I'm wearing a Gucci red velvet suit , babe" I say , holding her shoulders.

 I'm wearing a Gucci red velvet suit , babe" I say , holding her shoulders

"You're bed smells like. Uh. I don't know. Is there a smell for sex?" Niall sits up , scrunching up his nose.

"We didn't have sex" Rosie rolls her eyes and sighs looking at the mirror again.

"You look perfect , babe. Put those earrings back on. You're not over dressed." I take her earrings and put it on her ear and she smiles taking the other one from my hand.

"But don't you think my makeup's too..."

"You look great" I groan ," Tell her , Niall" I turn to Niall and he smiles.

"Yeah. The rep lipsticks good on you. You know , like Taylor Swift" he grins and I screw my eyes shut - my lips pressed in a thin line.

He shouldn't have said that.

"Yeah. He liked that red lipstick on her , didn't he?" She narrows her eyes at me and huffs , walking past me and out of the room.

"Come on , man" I groan , as Niall stares at me - completely clueless.

"Don't mention your exes in front of her - yes sorry I forgot" Niall shrugs and follows Rosie.

I shake my head and follow Niall , after turning off the lights.