Chapter 24

I dedicate this chap to my newfound bestie in college sophiajasonpayne24 !!!! She's a Liam girl and I thought I'd dedicate this one fr her ;)

Sophia's POV :

"It's my birthday" I whispered to Liam. A huge grin spread across my face when I thought about the fact that I actually turned 22.

I frowned when I turned to see the spot next to me empty.

Where'd he go?

"Babe?" I got up sleepily ,stretching my hands and yawning.

He's not here.

I freshened up and walked out of the bedroom ,still half asleep.

"Happy birthday ,Soph!" Suzie yelled ,startling me.

"Oh God." I said placing my hands on my heart. "Thank you ,babe. And thank you for scaring me" I said and she giggled.

I pulled her into a tight hug and we pulled away after a few seconds.

"Happy birthday, Sophia " Harry wished me, with a huge smile and I thanked him.

"Have you guys seen Liam? "I asked them.

"I thought he was still asleep." Harry told me.

"He wasn't there when I woke up. What is he upto?" I asked them, with a suspicious stare.

"What don't look at us ,like that. If it was a birthday surprise , we wouldn't be standing here" Suzie explained and Harry nodded in agreement.

"We are having a party tonight. But I don't know about any surprises " Harry admitted.

"Really? " I asked him with a smirk.

"Hey ,don't ask me. Ask your boyfriend " Harry raised his palms at me.

Suzie winked at me and laughed making me even more suspicious.

.......

"Booorring" I groaned, still sitting on the couch since 10 A.M. It was almost close to Noon and my boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. I tried calling him but he just wouldn't pick up.

"Let's watch another movie" Suzie said getting up from the couch and walking towards the T.V.

"Devil wears Prada? No no no" Harry hesitated when Suzie picked it up.

"Let the birthday girl decide" She said moving the DvD away from Harry.

"That's fine" I replied , totally not interested in movies right now. But Suzie was trying so hard to keep me entertained so I pretended to watch.

I fixed my eyes on the screen while my mind wandered in thoughts about Liam. Where the hell is he now? He didn't even bother to wish me 'Happy birthday.'

The front door opened and I expected Liam to be there. Instead, Louis and the others stepped in.

I stood up and gave everyone a tight hug as they wished me 'Happy Birthday'.

After a few hours the movie ended and everyone left to their places to get ready for the party.

Liam walked in , a few minutes later and I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"I'm sooo sorrry ,Baby" he said walking up to me.

"Where were you ?" I asked him.

"Happy birthday, darling" he said pulling me closer , leaning in for a kiss. I was not in the mood for a fight, so I just gave in.