Chapter 45

Suzie's POV :

I looked at him,my eyes searching for an explanation, hoping he would come up with the truth about what happened today.

I could literally feel the sting in my chest when he looked down at the ground,failing to meet my eyes.

I know you didn't do it ,Harry. But you knkw I couldn't just live with a lie. I wanted to tell him.

But I tried so hard to make him confess. Gave him plenty of chances to tell me the truth , hoping every single time that he will explain what actually happened and we would be back to kissing and cuddling each other.

I sighed and turned around to walk away ,pausing for a single moment, desperately hoping that he would stop me and tell me everything.

Nothing.

I shut my eyes tightly as the tears slid down again and I began to walk away after closing the door behind me.

I opened the door to my old room and stepped inside ,quickly closing and locking it.

My small sniffles turned into mild sobs as I let it all out cuz I was finally alone. I rested my back on the door and sat down on the floor,my back sliding against the door as I sat down gently.

"Do you trust me?" He asked , his eyes locking with mine.

"Yes" I nodded , taking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Then everything's gonna be just fine , baby" he kissed my temple , making me smile widely.

I trusted him. That's all I did. But I felt that trust fade away with the passage of every minute since I saw that video. That video was too accurate to be not true. Somewhere, in the back of my mind ,I knew it wasn't him. But, a major part of me didn't trust him anymore.

I wanted to trust him. I wanted to believe.

But I just couldn't.

I heard a knock on the door which made me jump slightly and snapping me out of my thoughts. I didn't bother to wipe my tears away while I stood up on my feet and opened the door.

The girls were standing there , with a worried expression on their faces. El stood in the centre with a tray of food for me to eat.

I let out a groan and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I was in no mood to eat.

"Stop whining and eat your food. Then I won't let you talk to Harry ever again" El entered the room, while the others followed her in.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore. We won't be talking much" I muttered as  we all sat on the bed.

Everyone's eyes widened as if they weren't expecting the situation. Do they expect me to let this go too?

"Suz. Whaa.." El was speechless. I knew that everyone in this household thought of me and Harry as the  'Hottest Couple' and nothing could break us apart. Believe me. I did too.

But I guess it isn't.

"I broke up with him"The pain in my chest was unbearable every time I said that word.

I never knew it would hurt this much. I never knew breakups were meant to be like this.It all felt so foreign to me.

Maybe it's because I never knew what Love was before I met him. Maybe it's because no one could make me feel special every second and every minute of my life. Maybe it's because no other guy could give me a thousand kisses everyday and make every kiss feel new.