Chapter 49-Your reign.

"What do you think she'll do to us?" Bea asked.

"With the heads of Aliam and Zeidah on the walls of the throne room; that gives me a clear idea." Liliya said.

The two were back in the princesses room. They had thought she witch knew of their whereabouts but she just seemed to fill them in on the 'good news'.

Bea left a chill run up her spine. She groaned and laid back in the bed. "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know but we have to be more careful. I feel like she's onto us."

"I doubt it. She seems pretty oblivious."

"Trust me. I know my mother and the moment she starts acting oblivious, she knows some thing." Liliya said pacing the the room.

"Ok. But we don't even have any leads at this time. We don't know what her plan is so we're at a road block until we can think of something."

"This sucks." Liliya said laying on the bed.

"Tell me about it."

"Do you think we could still sneak into her room."

"Its too dangerous."

"But she's barely ever home. She's so focused on getting Savaira killed."

"But still-"

"We're running out of time, East. Sooner or later the council will get fed up and just do it."

Bea sighed. "Fine. When do we go? We have to time it Well."

"She'll be gone for about 4 days so on the third day we'll go. Just to be sure thst Cirun doesn't suspect anything."

Bea sighed and agree.

~•~

"Calm down Iris." Selira sighed.

The queen was fuming. Pacing back and forth with anger.

"I cant calm down. I won't. I did as you said; I've brought her here and yet you won't execute Her!"

The queen had expected the council to execute the demon the day after she had brought her but they didn't. She gave them a week and they still didn't. It was almost a month and and she was fed up.

"We have other matters to handel. Her trial was set for the end of the year. She's been captured, so why not rest." The elder of Werewolves, Meko, said.

"Rest? I cant rest because she's alive!"

"We understand you're still thirsty for justice and justice will be served in due time. We are very busy." The elder of sirens, Fallia, said.

"Busy?" Iris said with a chuckle. "All you old hags do is sit here all day."

"We sit here because you request to see us and i would advice you to hold your tongue." The elder of the Vampires, Revera, warned.

"I'm done with this."

"So are we. Guards! Take her away." Selira said.