Chapter 34- The hate you give.

Von laid in bed with the covers held tightly to her body with tear stained cheeks. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to go back to the human world and stay with Bea, her best friend and Innana.

Illumima moved around the bed and turned over to Von.

"Hey, are you Ok?" The brunnet asked.

Von wipped her tears and cleared her throat. "I'm Good." She lied

Illumina got up from the bed like it had turned to lava. "I-i-i'm sorry. I d-d-didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable on the bed." She stuttered.

Von turned over and sat up. As much as she enjoyed the girl before her panic she didn't want her to worry. A part of her wanted to put their differences aside and move forward for the benefit of their people and he children but the other part of her wanted to walk away and me we turn back.

Sometimes the blond found it hard to remember when she actually liked Illumina. She was infatuated with the brunnet so much that she even imagined their wedding and so on. Illumina said was her first love but at the time she didn't love her back and destroyed her instead.

What is it about first loves that makes it so hard to left go them?

Von shook her head. "That's not it. It's your room after all. I should be the one sleeping somewhere else." She said

Illumina rubbed her arms and Von fumbled with her fingers. The brunnet walked to the other side of the bed and sat beside the blond.

Silence passed between them. Until Illumina looked at Von and spoke.

"Von?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"For What? For breaking me emotionally or physically?"

Illumina sighed and looked away. "Both-"

"Thanks Illumina that's what I've always wanted now we can move on." Von said sarcastically. "Don't bullshit me that you're sorry because you're not."

"But I am Von. I really am. It might have taken me too long to realize what I have done to you but I'm really sorry. If I could go back in time and change things I would but I can and the only way to get this weight of my shoulder is for you to forgive me and give me a do over."

Von sat up and paces in front of her. Then she chuckled. "You see all you care about is yourself. Your weight. What about mine? All I have to do is say I forgive you even if I don't and then the shackles on your hands disappear but what do you do to remove mine? Huh Illumina?" When the brunette didn't answer Von huffed. "I thought so."

Illumina sat with her head in her hands as Von walked I to the bathroom. She wanted to let out a silence killing sob but it wouldn't change anything.

She straightened up, blinked the tears away and went to get ready for the day. She knew what she had to do now.

~•~

"Good morning everyone." Illumina said sitting at the tablebeside her elder sister.

"Illumima." Her father said not putting down the newspaper in his hands.

"Where's your bride to be?" Torch asked with a sly smirk.

"She isn't feeling so good so she's staying in bed."

"So there's a baby cooking in that oven?" Dazzle said with excitement.