Chapter 7-Heartbeat

"Why is everyone looking at us and smiling?" Innana asked.

Since they walked onto campus in the morning. People had been waving, smiling and blushing at them. It wasn't that they didn't like it, it was just weird. The days before Innana was still finding hate notes on her desk and today she was finding phone numbers and notes saying if She and Savvina ever broke up she should give them a call.

"Hi Savvina." Some girls waved.

"Hi." Savvina said and they all blushed.

"I think we woke up in an alternate world of your alternate world. Can we never go back." Innana said and Savvina laughed.

"Hey Innana!" A guy waved over to them as he stood with his friend.

Savvina growled and they all put their hands up in surrender. Innana slapped her upside her head.

" What was that for!?"

"Don't be mean. I didn't say anything when the girls blushed."

Savvina mumbled something as they walked to their next class only for Innana to get tacked to the floor by someone. That someone being Bea.

"Bea! Get off her!" Savvina yelled.

The blue haired girl rolled her eyes and Savvina helped Innana stand up.

"What was that for?" Innana asked.

"Don't play coy with me. Everyone saw the video!"

"What Video?" Both girls asked.

"This video." Forest said out of nowhere and held up his phone to their faces.

It was a video of Savvina in the kitchen as she flambéed some vegetables tossing them in the air and catching it swiftly. Then there was another but this one was of Innana playing the violin as her fingers moved from one string to another with her eyes closed.

"Who took that?" Savvina asked swatting the buff boys phone out of her face.

"That would be my doing." Stephen said walking up them.

"Hey steph0." Bea said and hugged her child hood friend.  "You're gonna be Internet famous soon."

"I don't want that. All I wanted was to watch Innana and do the second thing I love after painting." Savvina said

"Well too bad. And I heard you're going to play for the Hadid's." Forest said.

"Yeah." Innana said and shrugged.

"I don't know if I should be thanking you or beating the hell out of you." Savvina said and Stephen frowned.

Innana hit the demons arm. "Thank you Stephen but when did you take the videos?" Innana asked.

"Both of you were so caught up in doing what you love-"

"And do tremendously well may I add." Bea interrupted.

"Yes. You didn't notice when I used my phone to take the video. It's a way to boost the business. We've been getting so many calls that the tables a booked till easter."

"Oh my god that's great!" Bea said

"It is and its all thanks to these two." Stephen said gesturing his hands to the demon and human.

Innana smiled. "We can't take all the credit. You have a hand in this as much as we do and like you said we're just doing what we love."

"Your doing want you love I'm doing the second thing I love." Savvina said correcting her Innana and pecked her cheek wrapping her arms around the humans waist.