Chapter 8-Support

"You know you could have chilled till we got home?" Savvina told the human as they walked to the front porch.

"As if. Today was stressful and I need food to make my tummy happy." Innana said with her mouthful of spaghetti.

Savvina roles her eyes walked up the steps. She could hear screaming and shouting.

"I think Von is back." The demon said.

Innana couldn't hear anything until the sound of a ceramic object shattering echoed through the house.

"Definitely." Innana said and opened the door.

What she didn't expect to see was the Vampire sitting on the floor with her hands holding up her head as two kids ran around her in circles and a baby in her arms wailing.

"We want pizza!!" The boy chanted and the girl marched in front of him.

"I don't have pizza!" Von finally yelled pulling on her hair.

"I'll order it." Savvina said and the three turned to the demon and human in the door way, finally acknowledging their presence.

"Aunt Savy!" The boy yelled and they ran to the demon as she picked the two of them making the children squeal.

"Hey Kyran. Hey Donn. I've missed you guys so much." The demon said tickling them.

"Us too." The boy said.

"Were you enjoying staying with Aunt Von?"

"No." The boy said.

Innana just stood there as she watched the demon with the kids. The girl in her arms tapped Savvina's shoulder and pointed at Innana.

"Oh yes! Kyran, Donn this is Innana. Innana theses are Von's sisters kids Kyran, he's 7 and Donn, she's 9 but I don't know who this new addition is."

"Hi Innana!" Kyran yelled. "That's my new sister, her name is Umi."

Innana smelled and waved. The demon put the children back on the ground as Von came to her with the baby.

"Take them away. I'm tired, I have baby puke all over me, and I think I'm getting bald. I need a warm bath and wine." Von said and put the baby in Savvina's arms. Innana silently laughed.

"When did they get here?" Innana asked.

"Does it matter?! You should be asking when they're going!" The vampire yelled and walked Into her room slamming the door.

"We got here at noon. Now can we have the pizza?" Kyran asked.

Innana noticed Donn hadn't said a word. "Sure I'll order it." Innana said and went into the kitchen.

"Where are you're parents?" Savvina asked.

"They didn't say where but last time they left like this Umi popped out of no where." Kryan said.

Savvina laughed and walls the children to the couch. They were already in their PJ's.

"What do you guys want?" Innana asked with the phone on her chest.

"Umm...Barbeque chicken. What about you Donn?" Kyran asked. The girl just nodded her head and smiled.

Innana went back Into the kitchen. "Wait aren't you meant to be in school?" Savvina asked.

"Were only here for the weekend." Kyran said.

"That's nice. How old is she?" Savvina asked bouncing the Umi in her lap.

"She's one year, right Donn?" The girl nodded once again.

"Ok so the pizza will be here in less than 15 minutes." Innana said and came to sit down on the couch beside the demon.