Chapter 21- Meet the Fam

Von walked through the portal and found herself in the Vampire zone.

She looked around to take in the familiar scenery she had grown tired of. The black castle now seemed to put a damper on her mood. She slipped in through the back hoping not to be noticed.

Von walked silently down the hall to make her way to the library quickly. The burgundy carpets reminded her of her childhood. When she used to run down the halls with Sin and Sav. The stone walls were illuminated by lights in lamp holders giving the walls a glassy look.

The life of a royal wasn't as glamorous as people depicted it. There was no privacy and freewill. Every decision made not only affected her but the sundry as well. She was never alone. There were always advisers around her not to mention the maids that catered to all her needs including the ones she didn't need. There were royal duties that she needed to attending to when all she wanted to do was be left alone. Was it too much to ask for?

The blond vampire pulled out a list of things Bea had asked her to bring back in order to aid her research.

1) History books on the royals.
2) Laws guiding the alternate world.
3) pictures of the linage of demons from their book of life.

And some other things she didn't even know about or what they looked like.

"Good day my princess." A maid said bringing Von back.

"Oh, hello Yuana. How is your day going?" Von asked with a kind smile.

"Very well thank you. Shall I inform your parents of your arrival."

"No!" Von yelled a little to fast. "I mean, there's no need. I assume they're very busy."

Von loved her parents...after all they were her parents but her mom was more sour and strict than anything.

"Not at all. They are in the dinning having dinner with your sister and her husband."

"My sister?"

"Yes."

"Are the little devils here too?" She asked with a shudder.

"Yes." Yuana said with a chuckle.

Von groaned. "Lead the way."

Yuana bowed and walked side by side with the princess. The only sound echoing in the hall was Yuana's kitten heals clicking against the floor.

"By the way there are some things I need you to help me find." Von said.

"Oh OK. What are they?"

"I have never heard of the items but I'll give you a list." Yuana nodded and turned and looked straight ahead.

The two walked in silence but Yuana would take glances at Von biting her lip.

Von raised an eyebrow. "Is there something you would like to say?"

Yuana fidgeted with the hem of her white apron. They rounded a corned and made their way to the big mahogany doors guarded by two Knights.

"N-nothing." Yuana stammered.

Von stopped her from walking and crossed her arms. "It doesn't seem like nothing. I've known you long enough to know when something is bothering you."

Yuana looked up biting her lip. Then she gave a sigh. "OK. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say this."

"Go ahead. What ever it is it's safe with me."
"I heard your parents say SHE was coming back." Yuana said.