Chapter 2- Assumptions✅

Song for chapter: crave by Tove lo.

Sunday was a sleep in day for the demon and human. They spent time with their dogs and named the 6 puppies. They mashed up their names and came up with: Nana, Sana, Ivi, Aina, Suko and Kiyo.

Monday and Tuesday were horrible. School was in full swing but that wasn't the reason. Innana felt like everyone was against her. People kept whispering when she passed them and they would look at her and laugh.

A week later and it was even worse. Everyday she came to class there was a note on her table.

"Relationship destroyer"

"Careless bitch"

"Attempted murderer"

"Charity case"

"Slut"

The list was endless. She couldn't take it anymore. Savvina told her to ignore them and they would stop but it kept happening. The demon never let her go anywhere by herself, because Lilith might grab her when Savvina wasn't there.

So now both of them were together 24/7.

"Innana!" Forest yelled from the other side of the room when class was over.

Innana groaned and packed up her things faster but it didn't work.

"Innana pleas wait."

The human knew her girlfriend would not appreciate her talking to the boy that almost raped her, even if the said rapist didn't remember the incident.

"Yes Forest?"

"I just wanted to say hi."

"Hi and bye." Innana said and turned to leave but the buff boy held her upper arm. "Don't touch me!"

"Ok...sorry but I wanted to see if we could hangout sometime."

"I have a girlf-"

"I know. I mean as friends. You seem like a cool person no matter what others assume or say."

"Forest!" A girl with blue hair called the boy and walked over to them. "We need to talk."

"Just a second Bea. I'm talking to someone." He said.

Bea turned to Innana. "I'm Bea. His sister. Nice to meet you." She said and extended her hand.

Innana shook it. "I'm Innana."

"You're the chick everyone hates." Bea asked.

"I guess so." Innana replied with a frown.

"What did you do?"

"I started a fi-"

"She was accused of starting a fire in her apartment." Forest said. "I don't believe it was you."

Innana smiled. "Thank you. It wasn't me. As for the hangout I'll get back to you on that." She said and walked away leaving the siblings to talk.

Innana walked out of the class and bumped into someone landing on her ass.

"Watch where you're going slut." A girl said and walked past Innana.

The demon was standing by the wall and was ready to slap her but Innana stopped her.