Chapter 28- The night

The day was here and Innana was nervous to the bone. She kept fiddling with her fingers, chipping them or drumming her nails against the arm of the car door.

Savvina stole a glance sideways and saw the frown on Innana's face.

"You ok?" Sav asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

The human gave a weak smile. "I'm fine just mind blown that this is actually happening. What if I fall on stage or I miss a note or-"

Savvina placed a hand on Innana's thigh and she stopped ranting. The demon gave a pearly white smile, flashing her fangs.

"You'll be fine. I'll be back later to pick you. Just do what you love and do it with your heart and soul."

Innana smiled. Then she leaned in and pecked the demons lips.

"I honestly do love you." Innana said.

"I know. 'Cause, I mean...look at me. Who wouldn't." She smirked.

Innana rolled her eyes as they pulled up to the building. "Wow! This place is huge."

"If you can take this dick then this is a tip of the iceberg." Savvina said and Innana blushed bright red.

"You perv. What is wrong with you?"

"I'm deprived." Savvina laughed.

"And you'll stay that way." Innana said.

Savvina grimaced and muttered under her breathe. "I'm gonna die of blue balls."

They got out of the car and walked a reasonable distance to the entrance of 'The Den'

Things were already being set up and people were moving from all angles.

"Where's the Lions Gate Hall?" Savvina asked and Innana shrugged.

Then a really small girl with black hair and a lot of piercings passed by with a mop in a bucket.

"Excuse me?" Innana called after her but the girl continued to walk.

Then Innana ran to her and tapped her shoulder. The girl turned and took out her ear buds.

"Sorry. How can I help you?"

"I'm-"

"Oh! You're Innana! You must be looking  for the hall?" The girl said

"Yeah."

"Can I get an autograph?"

Innana was surprised. "Sure." She said and signed the gum wrapper the girl handed her and the felt pen.

"Thanks."

"So where-"

"It's on the other side of the building. There's a doubled door with a lion on it. You can't miss it."

Innana smiled. "Thank you." She said and walked back to Savvina who was looking Intensely at a painting on the wall.

"Hey." Innana said calling the demons attention back.

"Did you find out where it is?"

"Yes. We can't miss it." Innana mimicked.

"What?" Savvina asked not understanding.

"Never mind. What are you looking at?"

"This lousy cheap knockoff painting. There's no technique in the base."

Innana was gonna ask but didn't bother. "You know what. Never mind. Let's just find the hall. I'm already late." Innana said dragging the demon away.