Chapter 25-Omarro

Innana was snuggled up to Savvina's side. She smiled to herself when she field the warmth of the demons bare skin.

Knock! Knock!

Innana wanted to get it but Savvina held her back down.

"They'll go." The demon said.

Bang!! Bang!!

"Sav."

"No"

The door swung open hitting the wall and there stood a beet red Bea.

Savvina sat up with a cheeky smile. "Hey there beet face Bea."

"Did you people not hear me?" Bea asked.

"We did. I just wasn't expecting you." Innana said "sorry."

"No problem."

"Oh, I knew it was you. You seem to have this distinct raw meet smell."

Bea was about to lunge at the demon until Innana intervened.

"Swallow it. You need her help today." Innana said.

"That means nothing. I'm only going to stop because I just remembered you can scorch me to flames." Bea said glaring at her.

"I wouldn't let that." Innana said

"I could always say it was a mistake." Savvina said with a shrug, her grin still plastered on her face. "I'm still gonna get you back for the baby thing."

"whatever. Innana, Dress up, we're going shopping for my dress while Savvina does the...potion? spell? Ugh, whatever it it." Bea said pulling out a tank top and sweatpants for the Innana to wear.

Innana groans. "I haven't had my bath and it's just 9am."

Bea turned with an irritated expression. "So? You think I have? Von and her parents will be here in no less than...10 hours."

"You have time." Savvina said. Innana and Bea looked at her like she was crazy. "What? What did is say?"

"For me it's not." Bea said

"That's because you're so indecisive and you always seem to buy more than you planned on." Innana said

"Oh hush. You love me. Now dress up." Bea said.

~•~

"So what type of dress do you want?" Innana asked.

"Something sexy but appropriate for her parents." Bea said.

"I'm sure I can help with that." Chubi said.

"As always." Innana said.

"Show us what you got." Bea said.

Chubi walked to the dinner dresses moving them one after the other in search of what may suit Bea's taste.

"Hey girls." Kit said walking up to the trio.

"Hey kit kat." Innana said with a chuckle.
It never gets old.

"Took you long enough." Bea said.

Kit rolled her eyes. "Keep your tits in your bra." She said.

"How about this?" Chubi asked taking out a full floor length shier dress with a deep neckline and a low back. It had sequence arranged to cover up the needed places.