Chapter 40-The plan.

"Innana hurry the fuck up or you'll be late!" Kit yelled.

"She wants to do this whole grand entrance thing so let's just give her the moment." Savvina said.

"Well we'll all be late to our various engagements if we don't leave now!" Era said.

The group of friends were prepared to go to their separate occasions. Savvina was dressed in black jeans, brown boots and a white t-shirt. Era was in green dress pants, a black long sleeve cold shoulder top and her hair down. Stephen was in jeans and a  casual shirt and lastly Kit who was in a silver 3/4 net sleeve dress and silver heels.

This was their big night. Savvina had her big break ok Junior Master Chef and she honestly didn't know how to feel about it. She was nervous. Being in the public eye wasn't really her thing. After all this wasn't  her world.

Innana finally emerged from the room in a short black dress.

"So what was all the hula balu about?" Stephen whispered to kit.

"Maybe this is a joke but let's play along." Kit said. "You look amazing!"

"Beautiful!" Stephen said. "Now can we go."

"Yeah yeah." Innana said and they all went out.

Savvina dragged the human back and gave her a long kiss. "Be safe and make sure to call me once you get there and record the whole thing and-"

Innana chuckled. "And call you inbetween the breaks and call you after. I know. And I want you to do the same. Go and have fun and do what you love."

"I will and you should too." The demon said and led Innana to the car and closed the door. "Stephen get in the car."

"I'm way ahead of you." He said and closed the door.

The demon turned to her girlfriends escorts for the night. "Be careful something is very off tonight but I don't want Innana to get worried. Something is very wrong"

"We feel it too. We'll do our best." Kit said And they turned to leave but the demon held them back.

"I don't need your best. I need your last breath." Savvina said with sad eyes."Promise me."

Innana looked out her window and frowned. What were they talking about? What ever it was it wasn't good because the demons face looked sad.

Era sighed and looked at Kit. "We promise."

"Thank you."

"You should be safe as well, your highness."

Savvina chuckled. "I'm not that but I will." She said.

"Hey people! Times going. We aren't going to teleport there!" Stephen said

"We're coming Stephie!" Era said and got into the drivers seat and Kit the passenger seat while Savvina got in her car with Stephen.

"Ughhh!" The French boy groaned.

~•~

The trip to the Junior master Chef studio was relatively far and they were losing day light fast.

"So..." Stephen tried to start.

"That is the worst way to start a conversation."

He shrugged. "I'm at a loss of words."

"I still find it weird talking to you, you know right?"