Chapter 35-Stike the date.

“I want to do something.” The demon said as they walked into thier house tangled together.

“Okay.” Innana said panting from thier make out session in the car. She had butterflies fluttered in her stomach and electricity was shooting straight down to her core.

Just two days ago, they had gone to see a doctor about her health. No, She wasn't dieing again but she just felt weak. At first she thought she was pregnant again but all the tests she took came back negative. It wasn't like the couple were planning for another baby. There was on my a number of dead children a demon could handle. So they were doing everything not to have baby. Maybe she was just stressed out.

With her 18th birthday drawing closer as well as the end of the year, tension kept crawling up her spine. If Savvina wasn't going to acknowledge it, the human was and that was the fact that the end of he year we getting closer and the demon still didn't have a baby to give the the council.

But oh well. The demon could care less. a
All she wanted was to enjoy her time with her girlfriend. When October came she would put a plan together. There was no point of wording over the future.

“I want to restrain you again.” the demon said leading them to the bedroom.

The human felt the ghost of the demons hands on her wrists. She hadn’t just let Savvina hold her wrists down. She'd asked for it.

“But I want to tie your hands this time.” She cupped the humans chin, running her thumb along Innana's plum pink bottom lip. “Will you let me do that?”

Memories of all they had been through came to her mind. All the ups and downs. Innana met her lovers amber eyes and let the warmth and safety she provided consume her. “I will.”

"I wonder when you became such a...what's the word?...not innocent? What happend to the shy girl?" The demon asked with a smirk.

Yet another reason she loved Savvina. No matter how much she wanted something or how turned on she was, she always lightened the mood and made sure the human was okay. She’d been that way ever since the miscarriage. She felt the human was more fragile now and wanted the human to be ok.

She was a caring partner and she’d certainly proven that to be the case over and over.

“Will you shut up and fuck me already.” she said.

The demon chuckled with a wink. "Yes ma'am." She picked the human by the hips locking their lips once more. Innana wrapped her legs around the demon.

She leaned forward so that her breast brushed against the demons'. Her nipples were already hard and aching. Every inch of her was seeking so much attention, but each touch was nothing but pure pleasure. The human pulled on the demons lower lip earning a throaty moan.

The demon turned and the humans back but the wall. The demon grinded her bulge on the humans clothed core.

"Huhhh!" Innana moaned felling her core get more wet.

Savvina couldn't take it anymore and hungrily took of the humans clothes. Then her mouth went to Innana's neck. The humans breaths came out in short pants.

“Lie back on the bed.” she said dropping the human on the mattress.

By the time she finished stretching out, the demon was back with two strips of cloth. She picked up her lovers arms and held the  wrist together.

“I’m going to keep this very loose,” she said. “It’ll be easy for you to slip out of. I want you to hold on to it, but if you need to get loose, all you have to do is let go and pull your hand right out.”