Chapter 41- Hollow

The room was quiet. Not a word had been said over the past hour. Then Stephen spoke.

"Wait-hold up. You mean to tell me that the whole concert was a set up to kidnap Innana?" He said

"Just go home Stephen. You won't understand anyway." Kit said.

The French boy stood up. "I want to help! She's my friend just as much as she is yours. " he said.

Savvina was quiet. She didn't know what to say where to start from. She was losing her mind by the second.

She's gone. Iris finally took her away from you.

Era sighed. "We know Stephen but you can't help in this case." He was about to argue again but the Latina stopped him. "Trust me. Please just go home. We'll call you if there's anything you can do but for now; for your safety please stay away."

He shook his head defiantly. "Canr guy people see. First Forest-"

"He escaped the asylum-" kit said.

"That's beside the point! Von is gone. Bea is gone and now Innana? Am I the only one sewing this as a silent war?"

"Go home Stephen." Savvina finally said in a whisper. "Just please go home. This is not your fight and neither is it one you can help us fight. So just go home."

The French boy frowned. "Fine...if that's what you want." He said picking his jacket and car keys. "But if you need anything I promise I'm here to help."

Savvina gave a small smile. "Thanks." And he left.

"We are so sorry. We really are-"

"We tried but we could-"

Savvina sighed. "It's ok. I should habe known you wouldn't be able to fight with witches."

Era and Kit looked down. "We're really sorry."

"It's ok." She said.

"There's more to the story." Era said.

Savvina's head snapped towards them. "What?"

"We couldn't finish up the story 'cause of Stephen." Kit said. She sighed. "While Zeidah and Aliam held is down, Iris asked for a spell. It was in a language I've never heard."

"What did it sound like?" Savvina asked the Latina.

"It sounded like Latin to me but I couldn't really understand what they said?"

"They?"

"Yeah. Iris started the spell. All I could get out were the words: remove, blood, tears, non existent."

"Ibe heard that spell. Iria tries ro iaw it on me once. She was trying to erase Innana from existence." 

"But I don't think she finished 'cause she got cut off by Zeidah who said something about a location."

As if I'm cue there was a knock on the door. The two werewolves growled.

Savvina went to the door opening it, then she immediately held Iris' two hench men by their throats.

"Calm down. We come in peace." Aliam croaked out.

"We want to help." Zeidah said.

Savvina wanted to snap them like twigs but she needed to find Innana. She dropped them. "Fine." The two came in.

"Where is she?" Savvina asked.

"We wish we knew." Aliam said.

"You finished the spell, where is she!?" Savvina asked again.