Chapter 36-Sealed in the air.〰️

'Look at you! You worthless price of shit!' The voice yelled.

Von sat crouched in a corner with her head between her knees trying to block out the verbal abuse.

'I should kill you!'

'Stop!' Von cried

Illumina chuckled darkly with her red eyes flashing bright. 'Stop? I'll stop when I want!' She said and dragged the blond by her hair.

'No! Let me go! I don't want to do this! No!NO!' she struggled but the voice coming out of her mouth wasn't hers. It was Illumina's.

'Shut up you ungrateful child! All you've done is bring shame to this family but I'm going to straighten your head to make sure that never happens again' Illumina said but the voice was not hers. It was the king.

Illumina lifted her hand to give the struggling Von a punch.

Von sat up in bed with her chest rissing and falling hard. She couldn't breath and she was choking on the tears in her throat.

What the hell? It's 2am.

"No! I won't! And you can't make me!" The voice of Illumina yelled.

Von scrambled out of bed in her short silk gown forgetting her robe. She stopped in the hallway and followed the wailing sounds of the brunette.

"Father Stop! Hasn't she had enough?!" Dazzle yelled.

Von followed the voices.

"If you know what is good for you; you'll go back to bed."

"No! You're going to kill her!" Dazzle yelled

She heard shuffling in the kings study then a body hit the ground. The blond used her body to push open the heavy wooden doors. Illumina was on the floor with her head crouched into her body. Von could see the cuts and purple bruises and it made her eyes water. Dazzle was on the floor with a bleeding gash on her head.

She ran to Illumina's side and put her hand up to stop the king. Over the week the brunette had shown Von a different side she couldn't help but have a liking to. Illumina kept her distance when Von wanted it. I would just talk and enjoy each other's company and it was settling considering the very tense environment of the castle. She liked the  brunette company in a friend kind of way than a romantic way.

"Don't you dare! You monster!" She yelled.

The ling only have a sly smirk. "The princess finally wants to come out to play? It's good to see you my dear but I advise you to move away so I can discipline my child."

"Y-you call this discipline?! You're going to kill her. How much longer will this go on till you Stop!?"

"Until she dose her duties and comes to her senses to marry you."

Von was confused. "What?"

"She said she wouldn't marry you because you didn't want her to." Dazzle said holding her head.

Von looked at the barely alive vampire behind her body. "So why beat her?"

"So she can remember her role in this zone and find a way to make you do it but since you're here why don't I just do it myself."

Von felt fear run up her spine and goosebumps covered her skin despite the heat from the warm fire place. "Just stop hurting her." Von cried.

"Its quiet simple my dear. You marry her or this goes on."